Bills OTA Attendance: Who was missing?

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

It was full attendance as far as I know, although there were several players who were unable to participate on field due to injuries.  (i.e. Beasley)

Nice! And even then...

maqz1jf5ur331.jpg

I'm in Atlanta where OTA attendance is the talk of the town as they always have vets that skip. It's one thing when Julio Jones doesnt show up because you know he'll show up in shape. But Vic Beasley skipping all OTAs when the entire town/team is ready to turn on him is a big story here.

I noticed I hadnt seen any stories of Bills vets skipping out. Pretty amazing to hear they got the complete team in Buffalo!!

edit: haha, just realized I responded to someone else in Atlanta who obviously knows that story. I'll just leave it up for the rest of the board. :thumbsup:

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Nice! And even then...

maqz1jf5ur331.jpg

I'm in Atlanta where OTA attendance is the talk of the town as they always have vets that skip. It's one thing when Julio Jones doesnt show up because you know he'll show up in shape. But Vic Beasley skipping all OTAs when the entire town/team is ready to turn on him is a big story here.

I noticed I hadnt seen any stories of Bills vets skipping out. Pretty amazing to hear they got the complete team in Buffalo!!

I think everyone recognizes that we finally have real competition at almost every position. you can't afford to miss reps.

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Nice! And even then...

maqz1jf5ur331.jpg

Today's cancellation of minicamp practice in favor of a "team building" exercise may have been a reward to the team for attending all OTA's, etc.  Well done McDermott. Players respond to that kind of system. Work hard and there are perks!!

• Like (+1) 3

33 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Nice! And even then...

maqz1jf5ur331.jpg

Do remember that the last three days is  a MANDATORY Mini Camp. 

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Outside of John Brown who was with his wife during the birth of their child, were there any other Bills that skipped OTAs? I didnt see any reports about any big names missing.

Did we have pretty much full attendance?

It takes three days to have a baby???  I get he wanted to be there for the birth, but he missed a lot.  I am so ***** mad!

• Haha (+1) 3

42 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

I think everyone recognizes that we finally have real competition at almost every position. you can't afford to miss reps.

The freshly minted 3rd highest salaried slot receiver in the NFL ain't competing with anyone else for that spot.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

It takes three days to have a baby???  I get he wanted to be there for the birth, but he missed a lot.  I am so ***** mad!

He doesn't give a damn about chemistry.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I know this is tongue in cheek but I don’t even know if he was out all 3 days because media was only there the one day last week. I assumed that he was, though. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I heard that Knox was just about to sign his contract but wanted John Brown to review it for him one last time, and couldnt get it done because Brown was too busy selfishly "being a dad" and "taking care of his family"!

49 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Do remember that the last three days is  a MANDATORY Mini Camp. 

What about the voluntary days? Know if anyone big was missing?

Edited by DrDawkinstein

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I heard that Knox was just about to sign his contract but wanted John Brown to review it for him one last time, and couldnt get it done because Brown was too busy selfishly "being a dad" and "taking care of his family"!

What about the voluntary days? Know if anyone big was missing?

Same as posted earlier - Beasley one day for weather/travel, Brown for birth of child. Everyone else was there - at least when the media could observe 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

Meanwhile, his wife was the one that did the whole birth thing. Who who he. Who who he. The "breath like this" thing was not that big of a deal!

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Everyone was there per reports. Beasley missed the 1st day due to weather/travel issues and John Brown last week due to birth of child.

...had surgery, right?......from a participation standpoint I mean............

10 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...had surgery, right?......from a participation standpoint I mean............

of course there were players dealing with injury.

I mad e a fuss about Morse's core muscle thing.
But it seem nearly everyone was there in attendance.

nice to see in a young Team

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Nice! And even then...

maqz1jf5ur331.jpg

edit: haha, just realized I responded to someone else in Atlanta who obviously knows that story. I'll just leave it up for the rest of the board. :thumbsup:

Vic is going to get his coach fired this year. That guy is another Maybin who had one good year.