Bills cancel last day of minicamp

3 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I get all my family pictures taken at Revolution Brewing. I have never taken a picture without a beer or flask in my hand.

My wife and I had some of our wedding day pictures taken at a bowling alley. 

7 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

It's a 3 day camp.  I would have had them do camp for 3 days.

That would leave plenty of time for s'mores, bug juice and sing alongs tonight!

Only because voluntary OTA's have been renamed "Show Us You Give A Damns!!"

I deliver...

On one thread you say that players in the NFL need to be protected and on this one you're saying they shouldn't. Take this MEH reaction but know that it's not for your post, it's for your meh of a try at trolling.

53 minutes ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

On one thread you say that players in the NFL need to be protected and on this one you're saying they shouldn't. Take this MEH reaction but know that it's not for your post, it's for your meh of a try at trolling.

Protected?

16 hours ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

Not according to Mr. WEO (or ScottLaw).  To him, this is what mediocrity, softness and ill-prepared for competition looks like, and why the Patriots continue to dominate the division year after year after year.

Didn't you used to bash every move the Bills made? What gives?

13 hours ago, K-9 said:

That’s it. I’ve had enough of McDermott’s “culture” and “process.” He coddles this group of talentless losers when he should be drilling them on fundamentals and installing more schemes. Two hours on the practice field in mid June is the difference between contending or not. 

You had me there in the first half.

13 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

Our friend Weo is not a contrarian nor specifically negative.

btw love the Bat signal thing you did !

I wouldn't know. I block him. But when I do see his stuff in replies, it's usually contrarian and negative. Whenever optimism and good vibes rear their heads in Buffalo sports, it's one man's mission to drop a turd in the punch bowl.

19 hours ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

Not according to Mr. WEO (or ScottLaw).  To him, this is what mediocrity, softness and ill-prepared for competition looks like, and why the Patriots continue to dominate the division year after year after year.

Except the Pats skipped 2 days!

At least guys showed up to team-build.  And cancelling the last practice after full attendance (of healthy players) for all the other practices, after ostensibly getting what you wanted get done done, is fine.  I just don't see why guys couldn't attend what, 10 practices during a 6 month off-season, especially new guys.