Bills cancel last day of minicamp

4 hours ago, teef said:

i was supposed to take family pictures in an apple orchard tonight, and it's been canceled because of the rain.  i've never been more glad for rain in all of my life.

I get all my family pictures taken at Revolution Brewing. I have never taken a picture without a beer or flask in my hand.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

Not according to Mr. WEO (or ScottLaw).  To him, this is what mediocrity, softness and ill-prepared for competition looks like, and why the Patriots continue to dominate the division year after year after year.

A mistaken conclusion reached via a faulty premise which places too much emphasis on the future remaining a static outgrowth of the present...but it's all good. Much like "wrong Josh" type hot takes have faded into obscurity, I have no doubt that NE supremacy and its defenders, are about to go the way of the Dodo bird. Such is the nature of things over time.;)  

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

Not according to Mr. WEO (or ScottLaw).  To him, this is what mediocrity, softness and ill-prepared for competition looks like, and why the Patriots continue to dominate the division year after year after year.

If I recall correct, I think weo is often in the boat of random offseason workouts only being so valuable and everyone being dramatic about it

Edited by NoSaint

2 hours ago, K-9 said:

That’s it. I’ve had enough of McDermott’s “culture” and “process.” He coddles this group of talentless losers when he should be drilling them on fundamentals and installing more schemes. Two hours on the practice field in mid June is the difference between contending or not. 

No water during practices either, dammit!

image.png.3865060170a80a70fdecca74b70d4f1b.png

1 hour ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

Except the Patriots do the same thing...  http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/sports/ci_32676847/belichick-gives-team-break

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

The problem IMO is it is hard to build up team when at least 41% of members will be gone at start of season.

We are here to support you until you are cut thing.

Some may get lucky and get on practice squad but often that is a short term thing.

That’s not unique to the Bills. All clubs have the same thing going on. At least the guys who’re going to get cut get to say they went bowling with some future Super Bowl champs. ?

15 minutes ago, wiskibreth said:

Except Mr. WEO would say that Belichick and the Patriots have EARNED the right to do this, whereas McDermott and the Bills have done NOTHING to deserve the right to take a break like this.

23 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

Except Mr. WEO would say that Belichick and the Patriots have EARNED the right to do this, whereas McDermott and the Bills have done NOTHING to deserve the right to take a break like this.

Then I would say... Building a great team is building a great team, and the methods employed requires no deserves. ?

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Statements like that lead to ‘fashion statements’ like that...?

..LOL...only "The Bear" could get away with that.................

1 hour ago, ocemur said:

Pessimists! I see a wondrous triumph of engineering. Whoever designed that bike is clearly a genius.

...I pity those poor seats...........

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I can’t wait for the first loss of the season when some clown on these boards says maybe if they practiced on June 13th......

...seriously BOE?...THAT long?...how 'bout the 1st loss of the PRE-SEASON?......the TBD pundits shall rise up...............

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Is she still in the "Let's go antiquing" stage? :P

6 hours ago, KD in CA said:

We're still trying to offload all the antiquing crap her mother accumulated over her lifetime!

She’s married to an antique so she doesn’t need any more sitting around looking pitiful and collecting dust.

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I was among the many that criticized Rex for taking the team bowling instead of a practice, which are now limited by the CBA.  Considering the rain, This makes more sense.

4 minutes ago, ColeB said:

I was among the many that criticized Rex for taking the team bowling instead of a practice, which are now limited by the CBA.  Considering the rain, This makes more sense.

...DeMaurice is a "tough cookie"......no bowling?.......deserves a HUGE raise.....SMH...........