Bills cancel last day of minicamp

20 minutes ago, K-9 said:

That’s it. I’ve had enough of McDermott’s “culture” and “process.” He coddles this group of talentless losers when he should be drilling them on fundamentals and installing more schemes. Two hours on the practice field in mid June is the difference between contending or not. 

You should burn your jerseys and go join WEO's team fan club! (Cyanide tooth is optional)

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

You should burn your jerseys and go join WEO's team fan club! (Cyanide tooth is optional)

Cyanide teeth are for pansies, which is why I’m sure they’re standard issue in WEO’s fan club.

In my club, it’s full out seppuku. In front of the admin building at One Bills Dr. 

We were gonna adopt a self-immolation policy, but after all, we aren’t barbarians. 

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

And so begins the longest 30 days of the year.

Hoping the warriors can give us basketball on Sunday.

Living on the west coast the last 20+ years, I haven’t been able to gauge buffalos love for the raptors.  It’s the closest nba city.  Or do the majority root for the Cavs?  It’s been fun watching the raptors fan base explode.  Reminds me of Bills fans

18 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Hoping the warriors can give us basketball on Sunday.

Living on the west coast the last 20+ years, I haven’t been able to gauge buffalos love for the raptors.  It’s the closest nba city.  Or do the majority root for the Cavs?  It’s been fun watching the raptors fan base explode.  Reminds me of Bills fans

I am rooting for the raps but wouldn’t mind one more game, or them winning it in Toronto. So game 6 can go either way for me. I’m not a raps fan but tired of the warriors. I don’t live in buffalo but I don’t think there really is an nba team that the city supports as a whole.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I am rooting for the raps but wouldn’t mind one more game, or them winning it in Toronto. So game 6 can go either way for me. I’m not a raps fan but tired of the warriors. I don’t live in buffalo but I don’t think there really is an nba team that the city supports as a whole.

Can’t wait for next year, although I fully expect KD to opt into his contract and play one more year for the warriors.  All the movement this offseason is going to be fun.  Anthony Davis will be moved soon.  Zions debut.  So many top free agents.  Coby Whites hair.  So much be to excited  about 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I guess this would make sense if they actually canceled "1/3 of the minicamp."

I'm sure they still had their meetings and worked out, but instead of a 2 hour practice, they're playing games. No big deal.

I don't see a downside here. A big part of what they need to do with this squad of so many new FA's and rookies coming in, is build up the "team" component in a hurry--what better way than with a letting loose sort of fun event for the guys to all feel good about? There will still be plenty of time for the x's and o's outside of this one practice session. This is what "process" looks like people! :D

18 minutes ago, elroy16 said:

I guess this would make sense if they actually canceled "1/3 of the minicamp."

I'm sure they still had their meetings and worked out, but instead of a 2 hour practice, they're playing games. No big deal.

Nor would it be a big deal if they skipped a meeting and workout 

9 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I don't see a downside here. A big part of what they need to do with this squad of so many new FA's and rookies coming in, is build up the "team" component in a hurry--what better way than with a letting loose sort of fun event for the guys to all feel good about? There will still be plenty of time for the x's and o's outside of this one practice session. This is what "process" looks like people! :D

Not according to Mr. WEO (or ScottLaw).  To him, this is what mediocrity, softness and ill-prepared for competition looks like, and why the Patriots continue to dominate the division year after year after year.