One Boston Team down....

3 hours ago, White Linen said:

ROR couldn't handle the responsibility of being a leader on a team that needed to grow.  It caused him to lose his love for the game at times during the season.  He was also insanely jealous of Eichel and didn't want to sit in the back seat.  

ROR is a petulant child that showed his true character in Buffalo.  He's soft and quits when the going gets tough.   He needed a place like St. Louis where his faults weren't needed. 

How sad people blame him... Just shows how little you know

11 hours ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

One of my favorite players, David Perron, did a very nice job all through the playoffs... I’m glad he’s got his name on the cup, just wish it was with my Knights

Hear that.

Its been quite the drought for those Knights.

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

We are having a party this weekend celebrating Boston loosing the cup on home ice. Going out on the pontoon boat on Fox lake and getting totally messed up. An occasion like Boston losing game 7 on home ice NEEDS to be celebrated this weekend.

Make sure there’s plenty of life preservers to go around. 

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

?

Its always someone else's fault when the team sucks... never the ineptitude of PSE. The hockey franchise is a tire fire. 

I never said that it was his fault.  Go back and read my post again.  He played excellent for us but the hard times proved to be too hard for him to handle.  He needed to leave because the leadership role wore him down to the point he lost his love of the game during the season.  

Edited by White Linen

47 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

Hear that.

Its been quite the drought for those Knights.

LOL, didn't mention a drought, but I get your point... there does seem to be a bit of animosity on these boards towards my Knights. Is it because we have a far louder/better/superior arena experience on a weekday game than the Sabres can muster on their best weekend? I was on the BBMB for years saying how Vegas was starved for a professional team, and whichever sport gets here first will have a ravenous fan base. You can't go anywhere around Vegas without seeing Golden Knights gear (literally everywhere). I am a lifelong Bills fan, born and raised in Vegas. I get the passion that comes with being loyal with a team through thick and thin, especially through 17 years of a playoff drought. But this city's passion for the golden knights is not for show... At the school I teach at, every other room has Golden Knights decor all over.

They are my Knights, just as the Bills are My Bills. My passion for both teams is unwavering. Though, It is quite fun to see a little jealousy in the snarky remarks from others, when I wasn't being snarky to them. So again, Yes, My Knights, and don't let your Sabre inferiority complex make you a turd... It is unbecoming.

2 hours ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

LOL, didn't mention a drought, but I get your point... there does seem to be a bit of animosity on these boards towards my Knights. Is it because we have a far louder/better/superior arena experience on a weekday game than the Sabres can muster on their best weekend? I was on the BBMB for years saying how Vegas was starved for a professional team, and whichever sport gets here first will have a ravenous fan base. You can't go anywhere around Vegas without seeing Golden Knights gear (literally everywhere). I am a lifelong Bills fan, born and raised in Vegas. I get the passion that comes with being loyal with a team through thick and thin, especially through 17 years of a playoff drought. But this city's passion for the golden knights is not for show... At the school I teach at, every other room has Golden Knights decor all over.

They are my Knights, just as the Bills are My Bills. My passion for both teams is unwavering. Though, It is quite fun to see a little jealousy in the snarky remarks from others, when I wasn't being snarky to them. So again, Yes, My Knights, and don't let your Sabre inferiority complex make you a turd... It is unbecoming.

Your passion is adorable. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

He wanted out.

...couple of quick points....Drury wanted to re-sign but wifey nixed that, hating to live in Bfl versus the Big Apple......and how many Bills "wanted out" during "the drought"?....PLENTY of TBD threads of pity saying " NO FA wants to come to Bflo"....so the kid "wanted out"...nobody here has EVER shopped for a better job, right?.....ends up carrying "The Cup", gets the Conn Smythe and a ring.....so hate him?....go figure.....