Would You? She said she was sorry!

53 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I would content that a Chihuahua could just as easily squeeze your coin purse until it bleeds.  

I’m a step behind, here... is this an analogy for a little person or are you actually referring to a Chihuahua?

29 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yes I would.

However, do to the extreme level of crazy, I would not provide her with my real name, address, or phone number.

Don’t worry, we’ll do our best to help her find you. We love to help build relationships here. ?

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Reference to pit bull thread.  Perhaps poorly executed?  Oh well.  I enjoy myself.

I was being facetious. I was the one who posted the Botched clip in response to the Chihuahua comment. It took me some time but I finally found another that supports your coin purse theory. Watch at your own risk... 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0DcF8svT_Kg

Edited by transient
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Bleeding?  Nothing a little Hydrogen peroxide wouldn't fix.  Could be painful but it would fix that!

you cut that area and it is hard to stop the bleeding, so i've heard.

one night after an old man's hockey hour, the guy next to me in the dressing room, i think he had played Jr A, looked down and said "that's what hurt so much out there"

the large safety pin holding something in place had opened and was embedded half an inch into his close-to-home thigh

someone noted that it might have got stuck in his *****, and he laughed like Spicoli and said "oh man, then that would have really hurt"