Patriots file tampering charges against Texans

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

Maybe the NFL should find the tapes of the Rams SB instead of hiding them (they say they burned them).

i would be shocked if they did not burn them- "protect the shield" means that 3 illegitimate SB titles can be allowed to be known.

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

NE pulling a Mangini....

"Jack Easterby, now a VP for the Texans, was at the Pats’ ring ceremony. The next day, Gaine was fired. That’s the connection the Pats might be making here."

How dumb is that Texans FO?  They have really handled the GM spot with some head scratching behavior.

Edited by Mr. WEO

3 hours ago, Bangarang said:

BB and BO, Texas deathmatch. Winner gets Caserio. That's really the only way to handle this

Deathmatch audience: “Oh no where is BB?”

*Narrator* “He became lodged inside BO’s butt chin... but would not relent Caserio to his former protege... “

Edited by YoloinOhio

Anything that provides a distraction for any potential AFC playoff team is okay with me.  I hope both teams have to deal with this for a long time. This will probably cost the Texans a chunk of money and a draft pick, if it is true.  In the mean time, the clock keeps moving, the Texans need to get along with selecting their GM, and the Cheatriots hang onto their guy.  Caserio may get a job title change so NE can justify hanging onto him but BB will never relinquish control of the team.  Caserio loses out on getting to be a GM in the league at this time.

53 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I kind of agree. Just let the guy go if he wants to go . 

I wondered if this indicates the patriots want to keep him, in which case they might value him more than people know, or if they just want to throw the bird in the general direction or BoB

8 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I wondered if this indicates the patriots want to keep him, in which case they might value him more than people know, or if they just want to throw the bird in the general direction or BoB

I’m sure it’s both. But ffs if Caserio WANTS to go, just let him go.