Game 7 Poll: Bruins or Blues??

Gugny

Who Are You Rooting For in Stanley Cup Game 7?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What Side Are You On?

• Go Bruins!
    • PLAY GLORIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of you know that I am an avid hockey fan.  This is a simple poll to see who's rooting for which team to win (or lose), tonight.

Edited by Gugny
  • Haha (+1) 1

I'm rooting for the Bruins. I understand why ROR wanted out of the Buffalo situation and felt that he needed a fresh start. And I'm not criticizing the Sabres and the GM for dealing him. The GM got what he could get and then moved on. In my mind the final tally is not completed yet. This type of player and organization estrangement happens all the time in all sports. That doesn't mean that I want to see him hoisting the Cup over his head tonight. 

I am so torn on this, and actually was having a discussion with one of my co-workers about it. I honestly loathe all boston sports franchises, but I also dont want to see ROR win one, esp the season after leaving the Sabres. I initially thought Boston, but now may be moving towards STL.

7 minutes ago, JohnC said:

I'm rooting for the Bruins. I understand why ROR wanted out of the Buffalo situation and felt that he needed a fresh start. And I'm not criticizing the Sabres and the GM for dealing him. The GM got what he could get and then moved on. In my mind the final tally is not completed yet. This type of player and organization estrangement happens all the time in all sports. That doesn't mean that I want to see him hoisting the Cup over his head tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I am so torn on this, and actually was having a discussion with one of my co-workers about it. I honestly loathe all boston sports franchises, but I also dont want to see ROR win one, esp the season after leaving the Sabres. I initially thought Boston, but now may be moving towards STL.

Youse guys gotta vote!  What are you, pinkos?

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Youse guys gotta vote!  What are you, pinkos?

LMAO I am still thinking about it, when I make my choice I will explain why I went that way, right now its tough.

Edit: I went with STL, I cant let one player ruin a team I would otherwise root for, and not liking one player does not beat out not liking a whole team/city of sports fans

Edited by Bray Wyatt
  • Haha (+1) 1

I find ROR an unprofessional crybaby drunk donut store runner overer who signed a huge contract and immediately mentally bailed.  I find that sort of player to be the lowest of the low................so only slightly more likable than every Bruin who ever lived.

Go Blues.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

I find ROR an unprofessional crybaby drunk donut store runner overer who signed a huge contract and immediately mentally bailed.  I find that sort of player to be the lowest of the low................so only slightly more likable than every Bruin who ever lived.

Go Blues.

Image result for yes gif

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Most of you know that I am an avid hockey fan.  This is a simple poll to see who's rooting for which team to win (or lose), tonight.

I'm not buying you being an avid hockey fan since you sometimes call it ""ice soccer"".?

I belong to the ""torn club". Even though the Blues ousted my Stars,I'd like to see them win for that little girl.  Plus they've never won before.  Yet it'd be nice for @Turbosrrgood  and a friend of mine who is from the Boston area that I met in Jamaica along with Chara not getting any younger.

PLAY GLORIA

Edited by CowgirlsFan

6 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

+1. 

You need to organize @Gugny 's office staff!  No more Friday Firings of poor single mothers!

But... I am still rooting for the Blues!

Gugny can be an ogre. He needs someone to slap some sense into him. 

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=russian+slappling+contenst&view=detail&mid=47A1926368AB2210082D47A1926368AB2210082D&FORM=VIRE

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1