NFL Unis ranked

That fact that the Dolphins are not ranked 32, makes this list completely wrong.   Those are by far the worst unis in the NFL and probably in all of major pro sports in this country.  

Of the old school uniforms my favorites are the Raiders, Cowboys, Rams and Giants.  The Giants mainly b/c their white w/ blue numbers remind me of the Bills 80's - 90's jerseys.    Never liked the Steelers or Packers. 

Bills are #1, other than those brutal Tom Donahoe / Drew Bledsoe 2000's unis.   

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bills have cleanest unis in the league by far. My favorite combo is the blue on white. I like the color rush because they looked sweet af in the snow game. 

Most iconic to me is Raiders, just ahead of cowboys. 

Worst is Browns.  No contest. 

Steelers throwbacks.......:sick:

But of the regular jerseys, probably right. 

13 hours ago, GRHater69 said:

Not a fan of the white on white throwbacks, would prefer the home blue for the jerseys for that combo. The white on white remind me too much of the Joe Collier/Harvey Johnson/John Rauch/Harvey Johnson era of futility. That's when I started following the team and you could only see the team on TV if it was a road game. HATED the Bledsoe era look, the colors were terrible. 

Would like to see them try blue jerseys with red pants as an alternate sometime. It WOULD turn out to be horrible.

just changed 1 word

It's a subjective article but this list is horrible.  Stevie Wonder could've make a better list as The Ravens, Seahawks, Jets, Lions, Dolphins, and Bengals unis should not be ahead of the Bills, Bears, and Colts.

23 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

What? It’s June. 

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/list/nfl-uniform-rankings-best-worst-2019/l1mj274573xe1qf60dgi7t3vl

Bills 16th

Buffalo's uniforms are so close to being perfect. The bright blue pops, and the Bills have figured out the correct amount of red to feature in their number outlines and striping. But there's one uniform set that looks terrible and knocks this team down a few notches.

When the Bills wear blue on blue at home, their white helmets suddenly become a mismatch. The same, of course, happens when Buffalo dons its all-red Color Rush uniforms, which most would admit is more red than even the Kool-Aid Man could handle.

The solution could be to always wear white pants with blue or red jerseys. The Bills also shouldn't be afraid to bust out the red pants on the road with their white jerseys for an alternate look.

"Perfect" would have to be #1 or tied for #1. The writer says that the Bills unis are "so close to being perfect"...so one seldom used combo knocks them from near the top to middle of the pack at #16?? Great logic, Skippy. Epic fail. And yeah, I'm biased but the Bill unis are the best in football. Red, white, and blue is a great combo which, thinking about it now, evokes a great memory from back in the day. Bills G Reggie McKenzie was asked before a Monday Night game against Dallas what it felt like to be playing 'America's Team'. Reggie's answer was (paraphrasing), "We're America's Team...we're the ones wearing red, white, and blue."

GO BILLS!!! 

Edited by ExWNYer

Say what? The author thinks the Bills uniforms should’ve taking into account the pajama style color rush gimmick that the NFL mandates they wear now and then? Should the same be said about historically based uniforms like the Bears, Browns and Packers? Geez that Paul Brown wasn’t much of a visionary! Why didn’t he call George Halas and ask what he thought Goodell was going to be thinking 75 years in the future! 

8 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

"Perfect" would have to be #1 or tied for #1. The writer says that the Bills unis are "so close to being perfect"...so one seldom used combo knocks them from near the top to middle of the pack at #16?? Great logic, Skippy. Epic fail. And yeah, I'm biased but the Bill unis are the best in football. Red, white, and blue is a great combo which, thinking about it now, evokes a great memory from back in the day. Bills G Reggie McKenzie was asked before a Monday Night game against Dallas what it felt like to be playing 'America's Team'. Reggie's answer was (paraphrasing), "We're America's Team...we're the ones wearing red, white, and blue."

GO BILLS!!! 

I agree.  Seems the "close to perfect" penalty from 1 to 16 is a bit harsh! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/13/2019 at 6:38 AM, ChattanoogaBills said:

Buffalo used to have one of the top uniforms imo until they switched to this garbage we wear now.  The white helmet is pretty cool for an alternative...i still perfer the red helmets.

We have garbage now?   It’s okay to like the red helmet but what we have now is clearly not garbage. 

• Like (+1) 3