NFL Unis ranked

Not going to take the time to read this, but the Browns and Jaguars should be ranked very poorly. I know some people love the Seahawks uniforms, but I hate them. The weird neon green is hideous.

I also don't see what people like about the Steelers uniforms. I think it is 100% nostalgia. I think if people looked at them objectively they'd realize they are pretty average.

Ones I like a lot of the top of my head are Colts, Chiefs, Raiders, Bills, Saints, Dolphins (I know I'll get flack for that one).

Edited by MJS

Bills have cleanest unis in the league by far. My favorite combo is the blue on white. I like the color rush because they looked sweet af in the snow game. 

Most iconic to me is Raiders, just ahead of cowboys. 

Worst is Browns.  No contest. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

They are definitely top 6.

This writer is blind. How Atlanta, Arizona and Cleveland aren’t at the bottom is ridiculous.

Top 6 IMO (which is correct) is:

Raiders

Packers

Bears

Saints

Bills

Rams (when using the Blue/Yellow which is probably being modified/changed next year when they move into their new stadium).

replace Packers with Steelers, and slide the Bills up somewhere in the top 3, and I agree with you.

46 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Saw the Bears new alternate helmets on NFLN last night. They have stripes on them, kind of like Michigan.  Pretty drastic change but looked cool. They have striped socks too which are a bit much...

image.png.482767b785ec808da4c46312ee6094a0.png

I thought teams weren't allowed to have alternate helmets.

The author had a clear bias toward the black uniforms, seemed very subjective.   I think any one of us could have written the same article.  I don't know he put the Bengals and Bronco uniforms ahead of the Bills.

6 hours ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

Funny how the most popular teams in NFL (Cowboys, Packers, Steelers) are in the top 5.  Im surprised NE was so low.

If this were truly unbiased, Bills would be in top 3 for sure.

Pats are not universal. They are beloved only in NE and half those D-bags are wagon jumpers. 

8 hours ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

Funny how the most popular teams in NFL (Cowboys, Packers, Steelers) are in the top 5.  Im surprised NE was so low.

If this were truly unbiased, Bills would be in top 3 for sure.

Unbiased like you?

9 minutes ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

Bills have an objectively attractive uniform.

But because we are a small market, you wont see us in any top 10 for anything good.

I think our throwbacks are awesome and the regular ones are good.  It has nothing to do with small market, probably because we have sucked for 20 years.  And different tastes for different people, I'm older so I like the AFL uniforms, younger kids probably want some flash. It's not a big deal.