NFL Unis ranked

What? It’s June. 

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/list/nfl-uniform-rankings-best-worst-2019/l1mj274573xe1qf60dgi7t3vl

Bills 16th

Buffalo's uniforms are so close to being perfect. The bright blue pops, and the Bills have figured out the correct amount of red to feature in their number outlines and striping. But there's one uniform set that looks terrible and knocks this team down a few notches.

When the Bills wear blue on blue at home, their white helmets suddenly become a mismatch. The same, of course, happens when Buffalo dons its all-red Color Rush uniforms, which most would admit is more red than even the Kool-Aid Man could handle.

The solution could be to always wear white pants with blue or red jerseys. The Bills also shouldn't be afraid to bust out the red pants on the road with their white jerseys for an alternate look.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What? It’s June. 

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/list/nfl-uniform-rankings-best-worst-2019/l1mj274573xe1qf60dgi7t3vl

Bills 16th

Buffalo's uniforms are so close to being perfect. The bright blue pops, and the Bills have figured out the correct amount of red to feature in their number outlines and striping. But there's one uniform set that looks terrible and knocks this team down a few notches.

When the Bills wear blue on blue at home, their white helmets suddenly become a mismatch. The same, of course, happens when Buffalo dons its all-red Color Rush uniforms, which most would admit is more red than even the Kool-Aid Man could handle.

The solution could be to always wear white pants with blue or red jerseys. The Bills also shouldn't be afraid to bust out the red pants on the road with their white jerseys for an alternate look.

Does this guy understand the concept of color rush???

2 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

That’s just the uniforms in total. Not specifically the colour rush.

We posted at the same time. Well that answers my question. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just opened it and see the Patriots are ranked #32.  

Completely agree with that.  Some of the worst uniforms in sports.  It isnt coming from an area of hate for me, I think their throwbacks would be one of the best.  

The flying elvis logo is awful, and the colors are very underwhelming and dull.  

• Like (+1) 4

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Oops

blind squirrel and nuts ....  

eventually they strike gold  

15 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

Just opened it and see the Patriots are ranked #32.  

Completely agree with that.  Some of the worst uniforms in sports.  It isnt coming from an area of hate for me, I think their throwbacks would be one of the best.  

The flying elvis logo is awful, and the colors are very underwhelming and dull.  

5 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

Cowboys unis #1 ???

I'm not sure NE belongs at 1 or 32.    but there are sure some ugly uni's out there.  

Seattle Seahawks

Unpopular option: The Seahawks' all-neon Color Rush uniforms are pretty cool. They're nothing if not unique. While we understand why some think the neon green is too bright, in the rest of Seattle's uniform combinations, it's a great complimentary color, especially for the team's unique striping.

Scarlet Royal & White are the BEST Color combos. Period. I ❤️our unis! That’s not just homerism and my affection for the mid ‘70’s current look. The Bledsoe era unis were among the very worst ever. Right there with Steeler and ‘60’s Broncos throwbacks.

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

this isn't pretty IMO 

rams-seahawks-football-russell-wilson_pg

No, but I love the Rams look.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Scarlet Royal & White are the BEST Color combos. Period. I ❤️our unis! That’s not just homerism and my affection for the mid ‘70’s current look. The Bledsoe era unis were among the very worst ever. Right there with Steeler and ‘60’s Broncos throwbacks.

they do look good.  

10 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

They are definitely top 6.

This writer is blind. How Atlanta, Arizona and Cleveland aren’t at the bottom is ridiculous.

Top 6 IMO (which is correct) is:

Raiders

Packers

Bears

Saints

Bills

Rams (when using the Blue/Yellow which is probably being modified/changed next year when they move into their new stadium).

Not a fan of the white on white throwbacks, would prefer the home blue for the jerseys for that combo. The white on white remind me too much of the Joe Collier/Harvey Johnson/John Rauch/Harvey Johnson era of futility. That's when I started following the team and you could only see the team on TV if it was a road game. HATED the Bledsoe era look, the colors were terrible. 

Would like to see them try blue jerseys with red pants as an alternate sometime. It may turn out to be horrible.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, GRHater69 said:

Not a fan of the white on white throwbacks, would prefer the home blue for the jerseys for that combo. The white on white remind me too much of the Joe Collier/Harvey Johnson/John Rauch/Harvey Johnson era of futility. That's when I started following the team and you could only see the team on TV if it was a road game. HATED the Bledsoe era look, the colors were terrible. 

Would like to see them try blue jerseys with red pants as an alternate sometime. It may turn out to be horrible.

We don’t have the option of giving a ?for parts of a post and a ? for the last line idea.??

Seahawks and Steelers at 2 & 3 despite the neon green color rush and worst throwback unis in the league?  Ugh.  Miami at 12 despite them slowly evolving a helmet logo that looks less and less like a dolphin and more and more like a penis with every update?  Plus the teal.  Bah!  They did get a lot right, but the XFL Jets at 14 above the Bills at 16?  No way.  That’s wrong and I will die on that hill. 

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

They are definitely top 6.

This writer is blind. How Atlanta, Arizona and Cleveland aren’t at the bottom is ridiculous.

Top 6 IMO (which is correct) is:

Raiders

Packers

Bears

Saints

Bills

Rams (when using the Blue/Yellow which is probably being modified/changed next year when they move into their new stadium).

I wish the Saints would use their throwbacks full-time, or at least do a redesign that incorporates that look. The gold lettering on both the home and away jerseys looks so much better than what they currently use.

14 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I always liked the Bengals. Mainly the helmet design 

I was a Bengals fan during SB XXIV only because I was like, "I like the orange black guys better than the gold and red guys." I was bummed when they lost... not as bummed as I would be a year later, tho, yeesh. I think I was 7 or 8.

i cant disagree with the write-up about the all blues. I think they suck pretty bad.

I've also always thought the red jerseys would look kinda cool with the white pants. but my personal favorite combo is the whites on blues.... while I like the white on whites I feel like they have totally played that out. 

as far as the other teams, I'm always a sucker for the sharp classic look. I've always thought the chiefs white on red was very underrated. very sharp classic scheme.

Edited by Stank_Nasty