Maxim Magazine says the hottest woman in the world is...

2 hours ago, Steve O said:

all 100 on the list have one thing in common. They're all making some guy miserable?

She made Amendola miserable. He posted something on IG a  few months ago about how she only ever wanted to post pics of herself and he preferred more privacy. I think she also cheated on him or vice versa

Edited by YoloinOhio

There are a lot of people who think Helen Mirren is the hottest woman in the world.  I've been fascinated at the level of her following.  I don't know if it's her body, her accent, the way she carries herself or her success or maybe she's the complete package of hotness.  

If you had just one date at your local Olive Garden or Applebees for you high rollers, do you pick Olivia Culpo or Helen Mirren?  ?

1 hour ago, dpberr said:

There are a lot of people who think Helen Mirren is the hottest woman in the world.  I've been fascinated at the level of her following.  I don't know if it's her body, her accent, the way she carries herself or her success or maybe she's the complete package of hotness.  

If you had just one date at your local Olive Garden or Applebees for you high rollers, do you pick Olivia Culpo or Helen Mirren?  ?

Because....Caligula.

1 hour ago, dpberr said:

If you had just one date at your local Olive Garden or Applebees for you high rollers, do you pick Olivia Culpo or Helen Mirren?

Helen Mirren. Experience beats youth.

5 hours ago, dpberr said:

It depends on whether or not Olivia Culpo puts out on a first date. If not, then definitely Helen Mirren. If so... coin flip. 

8 hours ago, dpberr said:

I was watching R.E.D. the other day and I was like wow she’s old but I definitely would.