Raiders officially selected for Hard Knocks

I guess this is compelling reason to keep HBO after GOT?  Should be interesting, I really like Mayock.  The GM stuff behind the scenes is always interesting.  Gruden on the other hand has become a fictional character.  I'm looking forward to the ***** show of epic proportions, that is the Raiders.

Edited by YodaMan79

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

?

Biggest LOL quote for me from this article: "You know, if you’re not talking football, if you’re not thinking about football, then what are we here for”

I thought you were here to audition for Wrestlemania 40-something?

https://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania

This could be the best Hard Knocks yet boys. It's basically as entertaining as the HC allows it to be. Gruden's the kind of guy that would bug every inch of the Raiders facility to get as much screen exposure as possible.

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

In other news, ABs foot has miraculously healed and he’s back in his hot air balloon on the way back to camp..... 

I'm expecting good entertainment from AB this Hard Knocks season. Man needs his balloon and other props.

56 minutes ago, Yav said:

Thank god. Bills avoided that train wreck of a show. 

I’m sure it’s somewhat of a distraction. I think the magnitude of be distraction is overblown. I would absolutely love to see the Bills selected for this show next year if they miss the playoffs this season (otherwise they wouldn’t be eligible). 

• Like (+1) 1