Joe B: Ed Oliver looking the part

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Lot of injuries at WR...

"During team drills, here was the rotation as I tracked it:

1: John Brown, Andre Roberts, Isaiah McKenzie (slot), Victor Bolden, Jr. (first-sub), Duke Williams (first-sub), Ray-Ray McCloud (slot, first-sub)

2: Victor Bolden, Jr., Duke Williams, Ray-Ray McCloud (slot), Da'Mari Scott (first-sub), Cam Phillips (first-sub), Isaiah McKenzie (slot, first-sub), David Sills V (subbed in when no third-team reps given), Nick Easley (slot, subbed in when no third-team reps given)

3: David Sills V, Cam Phillips, Nick Easley (slot), Isaiah McKenzie (subbed in as boundary receiver)"

but only a 3rd-stringer. :(

Glad to see they're giving McKenzie so many reps. D. Williams, too. Can't wait for the pads to come on, though.

4 hours ago, Augie said:

I’m flinching just thinking of lining up across from him! 

I can see him having an immediate impact sorta like Tre White , where we see very early on that this kid can play at a high level. Him and Hughes could be the quickest DE/DT combination in the game

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I can see him having an immediate impact sorta like Tre White , where we see very early on that this kid can play at a high level. Him and Hughes could be the quickest DE/DT combination in the game

They could require help on that side. NOW, if someone can step up on the other side, we could have something dangerous! 

16 minutes ago, Augie said:

They could require help on that side. NOW, if someone can step up on the other side, we could have something dangerous! 

Absolutely. I love Lorax part time , if Murphy/Shaq step up we could have a deep dangerous DL

I also feel Harry Phillips is going to be a very good player , that DL has so much potential!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Jeetz1231 said:

Like.....Clowney?

Ahhhh, the contract and post contract effort as well as health concern me. But I know others feel differently. I’ll trust the FO there. 

There is a lot to look forward to on this D-line.

Hughes facing fewer double teams.

Oliver will have an adjustment period but we haven't had a DT that can get in the paint since KW was in his prime.

Shaq is playing for the big second contract.

All signs are looking up for Murphy.

Add in the situational pressure from Lorax and this is a team that could really make opposing QBs uncomfortable.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

because he quickly took advantage of Wyatt Teller's flinch to bring on a false start penalty.

Hopefully taking advantage of "the sled" and Teller will translate to taking advantage of everyone else come fall.  

46 minutes ago, Romie said:

I can't believe he makes the OC run laps.  Do other teams do this? Seems a little degrading. 

If Oliver's this immense talent it also seems quite unfair.  Imagine of the Bills' OL from the '90s had to run laps because Bruce got the best of 'em.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ronin said:

If Oliver's this immense talent it also seems quite unfair.  Imagine of the Bills' OL from the '90s had to run laps because Bruce got the best of 'em.  

Honestly though... Get beat 1 on 1. Don't cause a penalty.

• Thank you (+1) 1