Buffalo Bills’ Sean McDermott actually answered question about Josh Allen chugging beer

Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen joined a parade of other NFL quarterbacks in chugging a beer in public earlier this spring. Allen did so while participating in safety Micah Hyde’s charity softball game, downing his beer in far superior fashion to Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers.

While Allen chugging a beer may have been a fun thing, it didn’t seem to be something that would create much buzz at the beginning of the team’s mandatory minicamp session. However, head coach Sean McDermott was asked about it prior to the first mandatory practice of the offseason.

Buffalo’s coach gave a fabulous non-answer when addressing his starting quarterback’s chugging prowess.

“I’m more focused on practice in 30 minutes than talking about chugging a beer,” McDermott said. “I think he was having fun with the fans and he was trying to connect with the fans. I believe a few of our fans have a beer or two at times.”

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2019/6/11/18661616/sean-mcdermott-actually-answered-question-about-josh-allen-chugging-beer-aaron-rodgers-buffalo-bills

1 minute ago, HOUSE said:

Where did you get that avatar?

My own pix.....good brew but since then I have had much better.  Time to Upgrade to Rohrbachs Space Kitty, my current fav.

Edited by Kwai San
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen joined a parade of other NFL quarterbacks in chugging a beer in public earlier this spring. Allen did so while participating in safety Micah Hyde’s charity softball game, downing his beer in far superior fashion to Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers.

While Allen chugging a beer may have been a fun thing, it didn’t seem to be something that would create much buzz at the beginning of the team’s mandatory minicamp session. However, head coach Sean McDermott was asked about it prior to the first mandatory practice of the offseason.

Buffalo’s coach gave a fabulous non-answer when addressing his starting quarterback’s chugging prowess.

“I’m more focused on practice in 30 minutes than talking about chugging a beer,” McDermott said. “I think he was having fun with the fans and he was trying to connect with the fans. I believe a few of our fans have a beer or two at times.”

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2019/6/11/18661616/sean-mcdermott-actually-answered-question-about-josh-allen-chugging-beer-aaron-rodgers-buffalo-bills

I also heard a reporter ask him if he could chug faster and he laughed and said "I think I'll stick to coaching"...  ?

22 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

McD obviously not in touch with the fanbase

• Haha (+1) 4

44 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

My precisely he should have said I believe few of our fans have only a beer or two at times