Notifications malfunctioning?

Is anyone else seeing their notifications acting weird?  Its happening on both my mobile devices and computers.  It will have the little red number showing "new" notifications (quoted comments, likes, etc).  When I click on the bell shape notifications icon, every old one is marked in bold blue as if not seen or read yet even though they were.  Used to be that only the unread/unseen ones were in bold blue and the others in normal blue font.  After I read the new ones and go back, they are all back to bold blue again as if unseen.  And if I have say 4 new notifications, not only are them and all the old ones in bold blue, but once I click the first one, every single one even the other 3 I have yet to click on are all marked read and no longer bold.  Makes it difficult to know what I have read yet and not read yet.  

This is a new behavior though, never did this before.  Anyone else having the same issue?  Like I said its across iPhone, iPad, laptop, and my desktop.  All devices.

41 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Is anyone else seeing their notifications acting weird?  Its happening on both my mobile devices and computers.  It will have the little red number showing "new" notifications (quoted comments, likes, etc).  When I click on the bell shape notifications icon, every old one is marked in bold blue as if not seen or read yet even though they were.  Used to be that only the unread/unseen ones were in bold blue and the others in normal blue font.  After I read the new ones and go back, they are all back to bold blue again as if unseen.  And if I have say 4 new notifications, not only are them and all the old ones in bold blue, but once I click the first one, every single one even the other 3 I have yet to click on are all marked read and no longer bold.  Makes it difficult to know what I have read yet and not read yet.  

This is a new behavior though, never did this before.  Anyone else having the same issue?  Like I said its across iPhone, iPad, laptop, and my desktop.  All devices.

..YUP.....gets flashy.....drop down goes away......finally works after 3 or 4 times...sound familiar?.............

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I’m viewing this. I just don’t care.. 

Nah. It’s been reported.

Yup, that made me laugh.  Nice work...too bad the notifications dont work right for you to see my appreciation of your comedy HA

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

So, lots of complaints about it on the developer site. They are now discussing internally the mess they made. I might be able to revert this one feature to the old code when I get a chance.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, SDS said:

So, lots of complaints about it on the developer site. They are now discussing internally the mess they made. I might be able to revert this one feature to the old code when I get a chance.

Is that like walking into the car dealership and hearing two mechanics discussing how one of them fried the computer in your car by ‘improving’ the performance?

12 hours ago, SDS said:

There was a small 0.0.1 upgrade yesterday. That probably messed with them. I'm sure they will fix it in due time.

Believe it or not I understand the Bills more than this.....This is why you have a page and I dont. Thanks good man!

• Like (+1) 1