Eddie Lacy with the Bills?

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

and for the record, if he's in shape, I'm fine with taking a look.  He's a talented runner who racked up a lot of mileage in college and early in his career.  He got hurt, then he got heavy and he was out of the league.  If some time away from the game has allowed his body to heal up and having no job has motivated him to put the fork down I don't see a downside.  He'll be dirt cheap with no risk attached.

Joking aside, i like the move too.  He's a punishing runner who can move a pile.  And not just a pile of chicken wings either.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Even if he were, it would 100% be a camp body only. No way he’s beating out McCoy, Gore, Yeldon and Singletary, all of which he would be solidly behind in the depth chart. 

Absolutely . McCoy and Gore are also likely to get a bunch of vet days , nothing more than a camp body imo. 

Just now, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Anyone can edit Wikipedia 

Move on

Booooooo!  I'd like to see if we can beat this horse into a 40 page marathon!

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..thought he was doing Slimfast commercials with Benjabum...................

Kelvin kept dropping the product.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

Yeah this appears bogus. I'm no expert with finding who edited something on Wikipedia, but it appears this user with the name: Qwertyuiopasdfgfdsa edited the page with this info. From the random key pressings of the name, its really a lazy attempt at being a troll tbh. I mean if ur gonna plant fake news, at least make sure ur name doesnt look fake as well. 

Screenshot_1.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

Yeah this appears bogus. I'm no expert with finding who edited something on Wikipedia, but it appears this user with the name: Qwertyuiopasdfgfdsa edited the page with this info. From the random key pressings of the name, its really a lazy attempt at being a troll tbh. I mean if ur gonna plant fake news, at least make sure ur name doesnt look fake as well. 

Screenshot_1.jpg

Great detective work, thanks!