Buffalo a travel destination !!!

ddaryl

On 6/21/2019 at 7:59 AM, plenzmd1 said:

Really interested to get your take on the hotel. I have not stayed there yet, but have always wanted to

Interesting place on the  inside. Walked the halls some but it was a cloudy day. Cooks told me the building just looks incredible on bright sunny days..

I did not stay overnight, but it had to be a unique experience.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Schwabls easily beats Charlie the butcher 

I can’t say what’s better, but I went straight from the airport to Schwabl’s last year, and I felt at home! 

I always thought the best thing about Buffalo was not having to deal with crowds. It''s gotten a bit worse, but, it still ain't bad at the big events stuff here.

Try N.Y.C. Macy's Day Parade, their 4th of July fireworks or the subway to and from Yankee stadium for a Red Sox game. Done 'em all.

Wondering if you're going to be able to hold your pee long enough is more common there than here by a long shot.     

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

I always thought the best thing about Buffalo was not having to deal with crowds. It''s gotten a bit worse, but, it still ain't bad at the big events stuff here.

Try N.Y.C. Macy's Day Parade, their 4th of July fireworks or the subway to and from Yankee stadium for a Red Sox game. Done 'em all.

Wondering if you're going to be able to hold your pee long enough is more common there than here by a long shot.     

Yes NYC isn't exactly big on bathrooms especially in their parks Ive been too.  

On 6/21/2019 at 4:22 PM, CommonCents said:

We are staying near the mall, I was thinking wings wings wings, Dave and Busters, escape room, more wings. Am I missing anything? Someone wants to go the zoo, is that open in late September? 

Escape City Buffalo might be the best in the area. Whenever we visit, we go and try the latest room. If you've done escape rooms before, these are like no other. 

1 hour ago, 707BillsFan said:

Escape City Buffalo might be the best in the area. Whenever we visit, we go and try the latest room. If you've done escape rooms before, these are like no other. 

The whole "eacape room" thing passed me by.  As usual.  The wife organized a program @ the library just recently: something about mobile escape rooms.  Still don't know what they are.  Maybe I should be in the "simple things that confuse thread?"