Dion Dawkins lost his dog in OP - update FOUND

14 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

1.)  Why is this picture of Gase’s dog included here?

2.)  Glad to see Dawkins’ dog was safely found.

I "laughed" at this one because it was funny, but of course the appropriate response is the "confused" emoji with the bugged-out eyes.

1 hour ago, PaattMaann said:

nah, would rather have my dog than my house, insurance gets me a new house. why would public shootings make me more upset than losing my dog? I would be upset every day if I got upset over those. 

have had my dog on the loose before and its one of the worst feelings ive ever felt. so yea, its terrible. but you keep coming round and banging your drum for the literal things that are worse than losing a dog. Again, obviously the poster was using hyperbole...I'm not though, not many things worse IMO. Love my dog. 

sorry you dont love your dog brah 

I noted that the first 7 words when I quoted his post. Too bad your too simple minded to read that part. And what a very stupid thing to say, not surprising coming from the simple minded though. There ARE in fact MANY things worse than a dog getting loose and the owner having to go through a bit of trouble to locate it.

Sorry you would rather loose your house or get paralyzed rather than have to ride around a neighborhood looking for your dog. If your dog got loose then maybe you should not neglect it to the point of it running away.

Brah

hqdefault.jpg

21 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I noted that the first 7 words when I quoted his post. Too bad your too simple minded to read that part. And what a very stupid thing to say, not surprising coming from the simple minded though. There ARE in fact MANY things worse than a dog getting loose and the owner having to go through a bit of trouble to locate it.

Sorry you would rather loose your house or get paralyzed rather than have to ride around a neighborhood looking for your dog. If your dog got loose then maybe you should not neglect it to the point of it running away.

Brah

hqdefault.jpg

I feel bad that you abuse your dog out of hate...please PM me your addy so I can send the SPCA and the Coppers after ya. People like you make me sick