Dion Dawkins lost his dog in OP - update FOUND

4 hours ago, PaattMaann said:

I can think of two; losing a child or finding out your terminally ill, other than that, losing a dog is right there (unless your not a dog owner, in which case, leave the thread).

obviously he was speaking in hyperbole, but for us dog owners, there truly arent many worst feelings than that. 

When the dog is lost there is a good chance of being found but what if he heard report that his dog was found and was dead after being hit by car?

Lost is definitely better than dead.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

That was the first thing I noticed. If he REALLY wants to become an upper end LT, this is a must. Looks to me like he wants to keep his job.

He got McDermotts message. Better show up ready cause we brought in a lot of hungry linemen who want to play. Glad he got his dog back. Must have been hard to concentrate today.

Edited by Buffalophil1948
  • Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Really, I think think of a lot more than 2. How bout your house burning down, or house burning down with a loved 1 in it. Or your dog in it (which is worse than it getting loose). Car accident which leaves you paralyzed. Public shootings, drowning, I mean I can go on and on. And yes, I'm a dog owner and even if I wasn't I would not just "leave" the thread because you say so.

The fact that you can "only" think of just 2 suggest you didn't think very hard then, which is not surprising by some here.

nah, would rather have my dog than my house, insurance gets me a new house. why would public shootings make me more upset than losing my dog? I would be upset every day if I got upset over those. 

have had my dog on the loose before and its one of the worst feelings ive ever felt. so yea, its terrible. but you keep coming round and banging your drum for the literal things that are worse than losing a dog. Again, obviously the poster was using hyperbole...I'm not though, not many things worse IMO. Love my dog. 

sorry you dont love your dog brah 

13 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

1.)  Why is this picture of Gase’s dog included here?

2.)  Glad to see Dawkins’ dog was safely found.

This definitely made me LOL ?Thanks for making me laugh! I needed that ?