My brother spanks his GF around me

3 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I don't know about you but, it's just something about when my wife is in the kitchen, no matter what she is doing, I can't help but to give her a little smack on the ass. It's like something in my brain tells me I have to do this. The ass is presenting itself for a smack.

It's weird though, it happens in the kitchen so much more than anywhere else in the house. I don't know why.

The American Psychiatric Association classifies this as Sammich Quality Control.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

It's weird though, it happens in the kitchen so much more than anywhere else in the house. I don't know why.

It comes from olden times, as a reminder for women that they are mens property, and if they don't put up with us, they're gone. 

• Haha (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I don't know about you but, it's just something about when my wife is in the kitchen, no matter what she is doing, I can't help but to give her a little smack on the ass. It's like something in my brain tells me I have to do this. The ass is presenting itself for a smack.

because they're facing the stove and sink like they should be.

• Haha (+1) 2