My brother spanks his GF around me

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

My brother spanks his girlfriends ***  around me way too much where it's very weird.  We're talking in a 3 hour football game....10 times.  

I was at his house the other day  just chit chatting watching the Yankees game...every time she got off the couch...smack. 

Kinky. Doing it in front of you is foreplay.

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

My brother spanks his girlfriends ***  around me way too much where it's very weird.  We're talking in a 3 hour football game....10 times.  

I was at his house the other day  just chit chatting watching the Yankees game...every time she got off the couch...smack. 

Any kids around..if so,he's a weirdo and so is she.

I kind of frown upon giving my bride a kiss on the lips in front of other people...

I don't know about you but, it's just something about when my wife is in the kitchen, no matter what she is doing, I can't help but to give her a little smack on the ass. It's like something in my brain tells me I have to do this. The ass is presenting itself for a smack.

It's weird though, it happens in the kitchen so much more than anywhere else in the house. I don't know why.

9 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You sound like you are jealous he does not spank you too.