My brother spanks his GF around me

• Royale with Cheese changed the title to Uncomfortable/weird things your family members/friends do
3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

My brother spanks his girlfriends ***  around me way too much where it's very weird.  We're talking in a 3 hour football game....10 times.  

I was at his house the other day  just chit chatting watching the Yankees game...every time she got off the couch...smack. 

Monkey?

22 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

My brother spanks his girlfriends ***  around me way too much where it's very weird.  We're talking in a 3 hour football game....10 times.  

I was at his house the other day  just chit chatting watching the Yankees game...every time she got off the couch...smack. 

The questions are...is she hot? And does she have a nice ass?

pics?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Imagine the tomfoolery that goes on when you're not there.

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Was your brother ever an altar boy?

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

She's a woman that 20 years ago, was probably decent.  She has that body type that used to be slim but let her self go a little.  Big bubble butt but not the good big one...

Soooo.....

no pics?

• Haha (+1) 5

51 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

She's a woman that 20 years ago, was probably decent.  She has that body type that used to be slim but let her self go a little.  Big bubble butt but not the good big one...

‘Judge not, lest ye be judged’...

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

In fairness, I'd start smacking people, too, if forced to watch a Yankees game.

• Haha (+1) 2