Toronto is an awful city

Ol Dirty B

On 6/17/2019 at 7:17 PM, The Senator said:

It sure was today...

Four people shot during Raptors championship rally

https://torontosun.com/sports/basketball/nba/toronto-raptors/raptors-fans-take-to-toronto-streets-to-celebrate-nba-championship/amp

I don't want my comments to be associated with that. That's just one idiot. 

I stand by what I've said but I would never expect that to happen. I've avoided the thread because of that.

What I said has nothing to do with some pos doing what happened yesterday. I don't associate Toronto with that.

Scum bags, yes. Whatever words you would use to describe that individual, no.

On 6/15/2019 at 10:25 AM, Q-baby! said:

Lol yeah ok. That was a routine block attempt that happens 30 times a game. No one injured him, he landed awkwardly. Not as awkward as your take on this though. You sound like a 12 year old who’s parents took away his play station. Hope you get it back soon! 

You think he would have landed like that if he wasn't fouled? Lol.

On 6/15/2019 at 7:38 AM, Niagara Bill said:

Right about now I am cheering for you to be injured. 

Eh... go for it, but don't be too loud. I learned from camping that noise travels far in a camper. You might annoy your neighbors or whatever you call that lot in a trailer park.

35 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I stand by what I've said but I would never expect that to happen. I've avoided the thread because of that.

What I said has nothing to do with some pos doing what happened yesterday. I don't associate Toronto with that.

Eh... go for it, but don't be too loud. I learned from camping that noise travels far in a camper. You might annoy your neighbors or whatever you call that lot in a trailer park.

And NFL players wouldn’t get hurt if no one tackled them....like they are supposed to. Part of the game. Unfortunate, but part of the game. 

On 6/18/2019 at 9:02 PM, Ol Dirty B said:

Trailer parks are US neighbourhoods, in Toronto we have igloos. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/10/2019 at 8:57 AM, mead107 said:

Only 238 shootings so far 

https://www.blogto.com/city/2019/08/toronto-shootings-weekend-august-2019/

Over 1,600 in Chicago so far this year. 

The difference here is that the 2-3 shootings a night in the GTA make the news as some of the top stories, in places like Chicago they just roll one of those lists like they do on morning shows for birthdays so they can get through it in the 1/2 hour news block.

But we aren't all different, most blame for the shootings here are blamed on gangs and immigrants too

6 hours ago, stuvian said:

Did the shootings have the same thing in common with other cities? 

How many guesses do you want?

Actually, many of the shootings are fired at a random crowd of people outside. 

On 6/10/2019 at 7:55 PM, Teddy KGB said:

They want to win.     KD Getting hurt helps that immensely 

Grab a tissue and move on.    

Im sure the Bills fans wouldn’t cheer if Leveon Bell or Tom Brady gets hurt ??

I actually don’t cheer players getting injured and Achilles injuries are super bad they can take careers