Toronto is an awful city

Ol Dirty B

23 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

WE THE NORTH!!!!!!!

Only in Canada would so many people wear t shirts that are advertisements for illiteracy.

To celebrate, a team official beats up a cop.  Classy.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Toronto is awful? What city isn't? Ol Dirty B is myopic. Either that or he/she enjoys the view up his Ol Dirty B way too much

We need a "City You Hate" thread.  Or maybe a "City You Hate The Most" thread. Maybe a poll - won't work, too many cities. Maybe a thread to determine which cities are worthy of a "City You Hate Most" poll. Yeah, that's it. Maybe we could do an NCAA style "City You Hate" bracket. 

In the mean time, congrats on the NBA championship "Toronto is awful" folks!  I've only been through the airport, but YYZ rocks!

7 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Toronto is awful? What city isn't? Ol Dirty B is myopic. Either that or he/she enjoys the view up his Ol Dirty B way too much

We need a "City You Hate" thread.  Or maybe a "City You Hate The Most" thread. Maybe a poll - won't work, too many cities. Maybe a thread to determine which cities are worthy of a "City You Hate Most" poll. Yeah, that's it. Maybe we could do an NCAA style "City You Hate" bracket. 

In the mean time, congrats on the NBA championship "Toronto is awful" folks!  I've only been through the airport, but YYZ rocks!

"One town's very like another
When your head's down over your pieces, brother
It's a drag, it's a bore, it's really such a pity
To be looking at the board, not looking at the city

Whaddya mean? Ya seen one crowded, polluted stinking town..."

Oh, wait.  This ain't the lyrical response thread.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

"One town's very like another
When your head's down over your pieces, brother
It's a drag, it's a bore, it's really such a pity
To be looking at the board, not looking at the city

Whaddya mean? Ya seen one crowded, polluted stinking town..."

Oh, wait.  This ain't the lyrical response thread.

Unless you hate the lyrics to YYZ!

On 6/11/2019 at 5:06 PM, Ol Dirty B said:

Well your name shows you're a clown. 

Hockey fans are Neanderthals. 

I'll give you bonus points if you actually know the correct pronunciation of the word.

What the ***** is this gibberish? 

That wasn't what happened at all. Raptors fans are trying to pass that off as an excuse. They were cheering well after the whistle.

Right about now I am cheering for you to be injured. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/14/2019 at 12:02 AM, Ol Dirty B said:

Lol did I ever say I'd go back? I wouldn't stop to piss in that city. I'll enjoy my trip to Malibu next month you mouth breather.

Is this guy the rebirth of ICE. Better get back on your meds soon. Guess you are close friends with a few celebs in Malibu...but strangley it sounds like you are angry after your wife and sister divorsed you.

On 6/13/2019 at 11:57 PM, Ol Dirty B said:

You mean injuring the guy you couldn't stop all night on a reckless block attempt that had no chance?

Go back to hockey you neanderthals.

Lol yeah ok. That was a routine block attempt that happens 30 times a game. No one injured him, he landed awkwardly. Not as awkward as your take on this though. You sound like a 12 year old who’s parents took away his play station. Hope you get it back soon! 

Edited by Q-baby!
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, The Senator said:

It sure was today...

Four people shot during Raptors championship rally

https://torontosun.com/sports/basketball/nba/toronto-raptors/raptors-fans-take-to-toronto-streets-to-celebrate-nba-championship/amp

So sad.....

It’s still not an awful city, but there was an awful person doing awful things there today......

15 minutes ago, Augie said:

So sad.....

It’s still not an awful city, but there was an awful person doing awful things there today......

I have to agree.  I think Toronto is a fine city, a beautiful one too.

Some real wackos are on the loose out there.  Today is was Toronto and Dallas.

Wo knows where it’ll be tomorrow?

2 hours ago, The Senator said:

It sure was today...

Four people shot during Raptors championship rally

https://torontosun.com/sports/basketball/nba/toronto-raptors/raptors-fans-take-to-toronto-streets-to-celebrate-nba-championship/amp

Otherwise known as "just another Day" in a major US City (or High school)

19 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

They have guns in Canada?

how else do you think they stopped the first gunman? If not he would still be loose on a rampage.....

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

Otherwise known as "just another Day" in a major US City

or British Columbia...

Toronto Raptors street celebrations bring back memories of riot-scarred Vancouver

https://www.straight.com/news/1248176/toronto-raptors-street-celebrations-bring-back-memories-riot-scarred-vancouver

CCA785AE-0666-4595-87DE-40AC374239C4.jpeg

Edited by The Senator

57 minutes ago, The Senator said:

or British Columbia...

Toronto Raptors street celebrations bring back memories of riot-scarred Vancouver

https://www.straight.com/news/1248176/toronto-raptors-street-celebrations-bring-back-memories-riot-scarred-vancouver

CCA785AE-0666-4595-87DE-40AC374239C4.jpeg

C'mon, everyone knows if theres one thing to get Canadians rioting, its hockey.......