Toronto is an awful city

Ol Dirty B

Did I ever tell yall the story about a young Okie boy on his first business trip winding up in a seedy part of Torontopolis trying to score a dime bag? 

Yeah man, those homies didn't trust me one bit. Paid 25.00 for a nickel. Was thankful to get back to my room.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Jauronimo always ready with a tactical nuke of a post. Just sitting there with a finger on the button.

:lol:

I suppose so. I'm not the biggest supporter of Bills fans so perhaps with someone else it would land.

He's North Korea in this thread to me.

8 minutes ago, millbank said:

You idiots sit in the bushes have found a negative to expound on . You are a disgrace 

speaks volumes the NBA thread has been crickets . Happy all of you 

Care to expand on that. I never post about the NBA because this board is full of hockey Neanderthals.

The NBA is number 3 to me because I'm a real football fan.

4 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Care to expand on that. I never post about the NBA because this board is full of hockey Neanderthals.

I said my piece . Best to keep in mind there are many wonderful cities and places to live and visit why spend on second on place and people you hate. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Hockey is one of the best sports out there. You're just upset that the game is too fast and complicated for you. 

4 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

Hockey is one of the best sports out there. You're just upset that the game is too fast and complicated for you. 

Yea dump and chase is so complicated. The sport sucks. A reason exists as to why none of the major networks invest in it.

A bunch of deflections going in. GTFO of here with that crap. I love watching accidental goals.

The sport can be great, but not nearly often enough. 

9 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

Stop it.    There’s football then basketball 

Hockey, Soccer, and Golf are all trash 

15 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Did you know Anthony Bourdain's favorite place to spend time in...was Montreal?He took some chefs under his wing up there and made them known to the world..

Seattle...took the shotgun ride in his mind.

You’re referring to the guys from joe beef ?

5 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Yea dump and chase is so complicated. The sport sucks. A reason exists as to why none of the major networks invest in it.

A bunch of deflections going in. GTFO of here with that crap. I love watching accidental goals.

The sport can be great, but not nearly often enough. 

NBC isn’t a major network? 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Sweats said:

I lived in TO for years and it’s absolutely disgusting.....every street corner smells like poo

true story

Only the corners? San Francisco is super jealous.

• Haha (+1) 1