NFL Cole Beasley feels like receivers are more important in Bills offense than they were with Cowboys

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Let’s hope this is one of the areas where Josh makes a huge leap this offseason. That will give me great hope. 

Agree. If he can hit the underneath throws, everything opens up. His potential would be limitless then imo 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/17/2019 at 2:43 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

Love the Cole pickup but Cooper seemed pretty important to the Cowboys.

also if receivers were so important in Daboll’s offense, why did they go into last season with that crap that we did?

They couldnt get anyone to sign when Nate Peterman was the best option at the onset of FA.

With a big armed Josh Allen, more WRs are going to want to play with him

On 6/11/2019 at 6:09 AM, Rc2catch said:

I hate hate hate the cowboys, but I do see quite a few games from them. Beasley could be an absolute monster, he’s 100% right and had every reason to be salty with Dallas. Dak is not a good quarterback and he never looked for Beasley who is literally uncoverable. Nobody can cover this guy. We don’t know if Allen is going to be good yet but I’m really hoping he develops something with Beasley because the guy could easily catch 100 balls if he’s targeted. He runs elite routes and is open every play

I'm happy he's a Buffalo  Bill and NOT a patriot* 

Edited by Putin