NFL Cole Beasley feels like receivers are more important in Bills offense than they were with Cowboys

On 6/10/2019 at 8:52 PM, ksm27 said:

"There’s a lot more variety in what I’m doing here."

Translation: I'll be catching fewer passes.

Or maybe, "I'll haver a bigger route tree."  

16 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Beasley looks like someone who would be real good on grass.  I hope he is good at selecting shoes for each turf he plays on.

..hate the Cowgirls so I don't recall seeing him play.....from what I'm reading here, it sounds like he could be our Edelman/Amendola/Welker type...am I close or way off?....

On 6/13/2019 at 11:57 AM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..hate the Cowgirls so I don't recall seeing him play.....from what I'm reading here, it sounds like he could be our Edelman/Amendola/Welker type...am I close or way off?....

No not off at all. Unfortunately I see more cowboys games than bills games. Beasley is slippery and sick. If utilized right he going to be a fan favorite and Josh's.  Great hands and insane moves.  

On 6/10/2019 at 8:52 PM, ksm27 said:

"There’s a lot more variety in what I’m doing here."

Translation: I'll be catching fewer passes.

Or... I'm learning how to run block.

On 6/13/2019 at 2:57 PM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

I don't think you're off. I think that's the hope. I don't question his ability to do it. It just doesn't seem like the type of receiver Allen fits with.

19 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Or... I'm learning how to run block.

I don't think you're off. I think that's the hope. I don't question his ability to do it. It just doesn't seem like the type of receiver Allen fits with.

Let’s hope this is one of the areas where Josh makes a huge leap this offseason. That will give me great hope. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1