Chris Sims - Josh Allen ranked in the QB top 40

...ex-QB's regardless of their career stats as in Simms, Dilfer, Professor Palmer and even the new QB Coach Dorsey are all very high on this kid.....their assessments are objective, citing pros as well as cons, and come up with a net value...NOT afraid to be critical but offer reasons when they do so....sure beats some urinalist pontificating from under his desk sniffin' #2 lead.....you make the call.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 2

What's crazy about Josh Allen is that he has top two or three all time physical abilities at the QB position AND off-the-charts intangibles. 

Often times (though not always), great QBs fall into one camp or the other.

Brady and Montana had insane intangibles and smarts that made up for their average athleticism.

John Elway and Steve Young had such tremendous athleticism that they often dominated with sheer physical superiority.

Allen has a great head on his shoulders AND insane athleticism. He has absolute All-World potential. He has a long, long way to go, of course, but he has the potential to go down as the greatest quarterback in Bills history.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, rayray808 said:

Josh Allen is #1 in my heart and my private internet search history

Sounds like Chris Simms feels the same. 

His quote from the above video? "Ass, legs, big arm..he's a man crush of mine".   ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Logic said:

His quote from the above video? "Ass, legs, big arm..he's a man crush of mine".   ?

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Not quite sure how I feel about that ...

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...ex-QB's regardless of their career stats as in Simms, Dilfer, Professor Palmer and even the new QB Coach Dorsey are all very high on this kid.....their assessments are objective, citing pros as well as cons, and come up with a net value...NOT afraid to be critical but offer reasons when they do so....sure beats some urinalist pontificating from under his desk sniffin' #2 lead.....you make the call.....

Geez! you tell em! ?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Logic said:

I was wondering if I heard that right.