What's next for the 2018 QBs - ESPN

Heitz

52 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Got the best out of that turd Cutler.  Helped Tebow make the playoffs, then transitioned to a completely different offense with Manning, and made the playoffs with crappy Tannehill and Moore.

he’s a weirdo and maybe not the best head coach, but I’d take him in a second here to work with Allen. 

Look at the stats of the guys you are saying he transformed into these miraculous studs. None of them are stat lines you would want for Josh Allen.

Moreover, using his lone playoff season with Tannehill is like saying Dennison is a bonafide QB coach for getting to the playoffs with Taylor/Peterman

37 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

Look at the stats of the guys you are saying he transformed into these miraculous studs. None of them are stat lines you would want for Josh Allen.

Moreover, using his lone playoff season with Tannehill is like saying Dennison is a bonafide QB coach for getting to the playoffs with Taylor/Peterman

Because those guys are crap.  Do you believe Daboll has a better resume?  I would argue that Darnold is the most talented qb (besides Peyton) he has ever had. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Because those guys are crap.  Do you believe Daboll has a better resume?  I would argue that Darnold is the most talented qb (besides Peyton) he has ever had. 

What does Gase's resume have to do with Brian Daboll? How has the discussion veered towards that?

Gase's qualifications are called into question, if you want to discuss Daboll we can, but that not the subject at hand.

Nor does Daboll's credentials, in any way, shape or form dictate Gase's credentials (or lack there of). They are mutually exclusive.

Moreover, the original point, to which I stated Gase did nothing special, you tell me did, I point out again that Gase did nothing special, to which you tell me because the players were "crap." 

So, back to my original point, the man is no QB whisperer or guru, if he had been hed have accomplished more with them.

Edited by BillsFan17
  • Like (+1) 1