Buffalo Bills mandatory minicamp June 11-13.

42 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Correct.

https://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-7-observations-from-2019-buffalo-bills-minicamp-day-one

"After the running backs were stuffed on 2nd-and-3 and 3rd-and-3 respectively, Allen somehow zipped a pass between the outstretched hands of the defensive linemen and into the hands of the quick slanting John Brown, which picked up the first down and extended the drive. On the next set of downs, Allen found Dawson Knox to cut the distance in half on second down, but rookie running back Devin Singletary fell down as the intended receiver to force another fourth down. "

A poster complains about short area accuracy with the evidence being an article they read. In said article, turns out the evidence is inaccurate, while at the same time, the sentence before actually shows the opposite of what the poster was trying to say.

Fantastic. 

I imagine this might be where the frustration came from with Ethan. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

However, once the Bills got to the goal line, the offense ground to a halt. The defense thwarted a short throw to Singletary at the line of scrimmage, and then Allen overthrew both Sweeney on an out route on second down and then again to rookie tight end Dawson Knox on a third-down fade route, forcing the offense to settle for a field goal. So there was some good and some bad here from Allen, but there were no signs of panicking in the pocket as we saw last week during OTAs. While it wasn't quite like his performance during the second week of OTAs, I think this was a solid base to work from for the final two days of minicamp.

I get it, you want him to be perfect. Hopefully he'll get there.

Sorry if I offended you Ethan.

Edited by elroy16

2 minutes ago, elroy16 said:

A poster complains about short area accuracy with the evidence being an article they read. In said article, turns out the evidence is inaccurate, while at the same time, the sentence before actually shows the opposite of what the poster was trying to say.

Fantastic. 

It's a great time to be alive.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, elroy16 said:

Fantastic. 

And I actually cut it off before it got good.

35 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

And I actually cut it off before it got good.

I would have sought a second opinion before deciding to cut it off. Good luck with your convalescence.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Read the article. Sailed a pass over Singletary's head. Missed a simple out pattern to TE. 

I get it. Its just minicamp. But its the same story......

Or perhaps they weren't where they were supposed to be and Josh was on the money, only they know. Plus i think Singletary is like 4' 3" sooo....

I may be alone here, but i really think they should practice more before their first game.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Read the article. Sailed a pass over Singletary's head. Missed a simple out pattern to TE. 

I get it. Its just minicamp. But its the same story from college to now and every time we have an excuse. Its the WR and oline he had in college, its his first year, its just minicamp.

If you amd others are not just a little concerned then you aren't being objective.  I'm not in panic mode. Not even close.  But if Josh is going to be an elite QB he just needs to get better at this short and intermediate stuff. That is the majority of the throws in modern NFL offenses.

But today is day 2, so another day to improve.

On another note, why is it ok to rip the WRs for dropping passes but not critique Allen? 

I've also seen coverage that said Singletary slipped and questioning whether he overthrew Knox or threw it away either way I'm fine with Allen having two misses.