Buffalo Bills mandatory minicamp June 11-13.

8 minutes ago, GG said:

That route tree wasn't there because the line couldn't hold up that long

that man has some serious foot workskills.
 The tree looks healthy again.

Brown has some skills

Edited by 3rdand12
  • Like (+1) 1

Getting a little impatient with Allen not being able to hit a simple swing pass to the RB.  Basic throw.  He was my top choice and I know he has to develop but come on it is a swing pass in helmet and shorts.  Make the dam throw kid.  If Daboll is going to chew out Teller for jumping off-sides then he needs to get up into Allen's face too.

• Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Getting a little impatient with Allen not being able to hit a simple swing pass to the RB.  Basic throw.  He was my top choice and I know he has to develop but come on it is a swing pass in helmet and shorts.  Make the dam throw kid.  If Daboll is going to chew out Teller for jumping off-sides then he needs to get up into Allen's face too.

Oh stop.  Seriously.  Year 2.  Day 1.  Wearing shorts

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Did that happen a lot today because I don't remember seeing anything about it.

8 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

It whistles for sure, but it also has that Byron Leftwich "hum" to it too...it's like a whistlehum. 

Is that a thing?

The videos in these tweets are funny cause you can pause it and Barkley is winding up while Allen is chilling. Then advance to Allen’s receiver catching the ball before Barkleys receiver. That load to target time from Josh is insane. 

On 6/10/2019 at 12:09 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

aint that the truth !!! 

Place your mark here ----->>>>>   

I have a co-worker that got his kids old Cursive papers to do just so they know how. Thought that was a great idea.

• Like (+1) 1

Mike RodakESPN Staff Writer 

The Bills focused much of their offseason attention on their offensive line, signing six free agents and making C Mitch Morse the highest-paid center in the league. However, the group continues to get hit hard by injuries. Morse returned from core muscle surgery to Tuesday's practice, but the Bills were without possible starting guards in Jon Feliciano and Quinton Spain, right tackle Ty Nsekhe and potential interior backups Russell Bodine, Jeremiah Sirles and Ike Boettger. The Bills had only nine healthy offensive linemen in Tuesday's practice.

The Bills continue to distribute first-team snaps at running back between LeSean McCoy, Frank Gore and rookie third-round pick Devin Singletary. Each received time behind Josh Allen in 11-on-11 action during Tuesday's minicamp practice. At one point, McCoy received early-down reps before Gore entered on short yardage for third- and fourth-downs. However, Gore also received snaps out of the shotgun for pass protection

Even without top receivers Zay Jones (undisclosed injury), Cole Beasley (core muscle surgery) and Robert Foster (foot), as well as tight end Tyler Kroft (foot), Bills second-year QB Josh Allen still managed to complete five first-down passes to move from his own 25-yard line to the 4-yard line in a 5-minute drill in Tuesday's minicamp practice. Allen completed first-down passes to wide receivers John Brown and Victor Bolden, as well as rookie tight ends Dawson Knox (twice) and Tommy Sweeney. However, the drive stalled near the goal line and ended in a field goal.

10 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Sounded like Wawrow, to me. Confused by what he was trying to get at with the question.

I listened, and definitely a familiar voice but I couldn’t place it. If that’s true, I hope that the mods have taken appropriate action against Mr. Wawrow because his question was not only against the TOS, it was also a crime against humanity. I trust that @Chandler#81or @Hapless Bills Fan have done their duty.

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

I listened, and definitely a familiar voice but I couldn’t place it. If that’s true, I hope that the mods have taken appropriate action against Mr. Wawrow because his question was not only against the TOS, it was also a crime against humanity. I trust that @Chandler#81or @Hapless Bills Fan have done their duty.

Yes, jw is no longer allowed to post crazy music on OTW.???

I don’t know jw’s voice from yours, but this doesn’t sound like something he’d care to write about -especially knowing a canned response would be the answer.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Settle down, Ethan.  This post seems a bit out of place, as I have yet to read a single thing from the media about Josh missing on "simple swing passes" this Spring.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, eball said:

Settle down, Ethan.  This post seems a bit out of place, as I have yet to read a single thing from the media about Josh missing on "simple swing passes" this Spring.

Read the article. Sailed a pass over Singletary's head. Missed a simple out pattern to TE. 

I get it. Its just minicamp. But its the same story from college to now and every time we have an excuse. Its the WR and oline he had in college, its his first year, its just minicamp.

If you amd others are not just a little concerned then you aren't being objective.  I'm not in panic mode. Not even close.  But if Josh is going to be an elite QB he just needs to get better at this short and intermediate stuff. That is the majority of the throws in modern NFL offenses.

But today is day 2, so another day to improve.

On another note, why is it ok to rip the WRs for dropping passes but not critique Allen? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

Read the article. Sailed a pass over Singletary's head. Missed a simple out pattern to TE. 

I get it. Its just minicamp. But its the same story from college to now and every time we have an excuse. Its the WR and oline he had in college, its his first year, its just minicamp.

If you amd others are not just a little concerned then you aren't being objective.  I'm not in panic mode. Not even close.  But if Josh is going to be an elite QB he just needs to get better at this short and intermediate stuff. That is the majority of the throws in modern NFL offenses.

But today is day 2, so another day to improve.

On another note, why is it ok to rip the WRs for dropping passes but not critique Allen? 

What I read suggested that Singletary slipped.  Again, I saw nothing about Allen missing "simple swing passes" and I believe the "accuracy" narrative on Josh has led many to overanalyze every stinking throw, which is ridiculous.

Every player on the roster is subject to critique.  I'll reserve mine for when it actually seems appropriate.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Read the article. Sailed a pass over BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Because, according to your logic, on the rare occasion our QB actually gets a pass to a receiver, they should be starved to make a catch. They wanna get paid too, dammit.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, eball said:

What I read suggested that Singletary slipped.  Again, I saw nothing about Allen missing "simple swing passes" and I believe the "accuracy" narrative on Josh has led many to overanalyze every stinking throw, which is ridiculous.

Every player on the roster is subject to critique.  I'll reserve mine for when it actually seems appropriate.

Correct.

https://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-7-observations-from-2019-buffalo-bills-minicamp-day-one

"After the running backs were stuffed on 2nd-and-3 and 3rd-and-3 respectively, Allen somehow zipped a pass between the outstretched hands of the defensive linemen and into the hands of the quick slanting John Brown, which picked up the first down and extended the drive. On the next set of downs, Allen found Dawson Knox to cut the distance in half on second down, but rookie running back Devin Singletary fell down as the intended receiver to force another fourth down. "

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1