Bored? review my fantasy picks.

ROCCEO

2 QB, 2RB, 2wr 1Wr/Rb utility, TE, DEF., K

10 man league

QB: Culpepper, Delhomme, Ramsey

RB: Edge, Henry, Chris Brown, Deshaun Foster, Mcgahee(traded Stephen Jackson for him last night) and Dom. Rhodes.

WR: Steve Smith, Lavernious Coles, Donte Stallworth, Tyrone Calico

TE: LJ Smith

Def: Denver

K: Vinatieri

Not bad, but I wouldn't have traded Jackson for Willis. As it stands, Willis will probably have better stats, but not good enough to start in FF anyway.

However, it is far more likely that Faulk goes down than TH, meaning a much better chance that Jackson could be a feature back this year.

While I understand the potential of Jackson to start is greater. Since I have TH i decided to handcuff myself, this year I tried to pick tough players anyhow. You see, last year I had Corey Dillon, Shockey, TO(missed 2 games), Portis(missed 2 or 3). My team name by the end of last year even involved the word "injury".

Shortsighted, maybe......safe, definately.

Not bad, but I wouldn't have traded Jackson for Willis.    As it stands, Willis will probably have better stats, but not good enough to start in FF anyway.

However, it is far more likely that Faulk goes down than TH, meaning a much better chance that Jackson could be a feature back this year.

22045[/snapback]

Hahaha! Willis Jackson...Todd Bridges on 'Diff'rent Stokes'. :doh: Wow, I'm bored....... ;)

"Whut chew talkin' 'bout, Willis??!"

Looks OK but seek help with your RB's. Edge and Brown look like your best bets but the rest of the RB's will split time and that ain't good. Find a feature RB for the RB/WR spot and you should be fine barring injury and DON'T use a WR in this spot. (Don't be a homer with the Bills RB's they are good but not good for FFL)