Is Toronto Raptors success bad for Buffalo?

major

14 hours ago, major said:

The combination of Roger Goodell hassling us about needing a new stadium, coupled with the Raptors success in the nba Finals got me thinking. Do you think the NFL will ramp up the notion of placing a team in Canada? If so, does that hurt Buffalo in any way, shape, or form? I don’t believe the Pegs will ever move our team from Buffalo; however, I can see the NFL trying to capitalize on the Canadian market eventually and Toronto still seems like the logical location. I just don’t want their current success to hurt our team or city. Your thoughts??

Was he really hassling us?

• Haha (+1) 1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

17 hours ago, major said:

The combination of Roger Goodell hassling us about needing a new stadium, coupled with the Raptors success in the nba Finals got me thinking. Do you think the NFL will ramp up the notion of placing a team in Canada? If so, does that hurt Buffalo in any way, shape, or form? I don’t believe the Pegs will ever move our team from Buffalo; however, I can see the NFL trying to capitalize on the Canadian market eventually and Toronto still seems like the logical location. I just don’t want their current success to hurt our team or city. Your thoughts??

no

I have two teams that I support in pro sports: The Buffalo Bills and the Toronto Raptors. I love the city of Toronto and place Raptors and Leafs fans in the top tier of sports fans in North America for their undying dedication and loyalty, but I don’t want to see an NFL team there. The fans were pathetic when the Bills played that ill-fated series of games there. Let the incredible fans of Buffalo maintain their similar loyalty and dedication with the team they built and stood by through thick and thin. Toronto may on day see a NFL team, but it should never be at Buffalo’s expense.

Edited by MiltonWaddams