Will NE tie

nero1

I certainly hope not. However it would not surprise me to see those bastards get there again though. You know they will always be a favorite to make it to the big game no matter how much most of us hate them.

Would love to see the tides change this time around finally.

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, nucci said:

Since we lost all 4 why would it matter?

It wouldn't. As much as I love that Superbowl team, NOBODY outside of Buffalo is going to care if New England ties this record. The distinction being the Bills LOST 4 straight. It's not something to hang your head about, but it's not comparable to New England who tends to win the ultimate prize.

I'd love to see the Bills WIN a Superbowl in my lifetime.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

NE isn't going to the SB this year. I think Tom gets beat up a bit more this year because of their OL, get in the playoffs, but lose in the divisional round. 

As much as I can "respect" the Patriots for winning the Super Bowl and our damned divison a zillion times, It would restore some fun to see someone else win once in awhile...namely the Bills. I live in Chicago now and one guy said to me "Oh yeah, your the guys that lost those Super Bowls" New England is definately in decline.

Edited by Rocket94

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

It is not like they haven't tried before.  Just saying.

Indeed, they tried.  I think this season is our best chance with the team we will be fielding compared to seasons past.

• Like (+1) 1