Robert Foster: The BEST WR you've never heard of (Video)

I see Brett Favre in Josh Allen, said it last pre-season, got destroyed. I still feel good about that comparison, better tbh.

I see James Lofton in Robert Foster, calling it this preseason.

Foster will become our #1. Size, Speed, ball tracking, hands. He has it all.

Having Smokey Brown and two solid slots in Beasley and Jones only helps.

2019-2020 Robert Foster - 60 catches - 1150 yards - 8 TD - just under 20 ypr

On 6/11/2019 at 11:16 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

It was nice seeing Foster produce at the end of last season.   I (we) hope he has more, than just catching deep passes.

Yeah I think we may see more from him than deep catches in his 2nd year. I mean just watching him running some of those routes in OTAs with finesse the way he does and the way he gets his foot in the ground and cutting ability, he definitely is looking the part so far.

Long as the chemistry between he and Allen are up to par, I believe we may see some amazing things from him. IMO I definitely think he will continue where he left off at the back end of last season and add more to his game.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/11/2019 at 8:33 AM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Sure... and for every scrub that balled out there have been 100 that have bombed out. 

It’s fine to dream of foster becoming Jerry Rice, AB... geeze I’ll take Nate Burelson or Lee Evans but other than overachieving his UDFA status with a few nice games on a dreadful offensive roster, I’m not sure what has earned these ‘Next AB’ comparisons

Stevie Johnson was what, a 7th round pick and became our #1 WR. It's not that crazy when you have they physical gifts and the proper motivation. 

Foster had more yards receiving (with a rookie QB who was extremely raw and inconsistent throwing to him) than any of our WR's did with Tyrod the season before (and only 17 less than our leader in 2017, Charles Clay). Aside from 30 yards, he put up all his numbers in only the last 7 games of the year, including three 100-yard games. 

Yes, it's premature to just think he'll be the next AB, but at the same time it's pretty easy to see how he could become a star on this team and a #1 WR. Even though he was undrafted, it's much, much easier to image him as a legit #1 threat as opposed to a 2nd round pick like Zay Jones. Jones may end up becoming a consistent player in this league, but there's almost no way I can envision him as a true #1 WR. If anyone on this team can be, Foster is the only one that seems plausible for that role under any circumstance.

• Thank you (+1) 1