Robert Foster: The BEST WR you've never heard of (Video)

This video really made me appreciate what a special talent we already have on the roster at WR. A 5 star recruit that wasn't living up to potential, but had a fire lit under his a** and turned it up the 2nd half of the season. 

The guy has a really high ceiling, and may turn out to be the best offensive weapon we have if he continues to make a great of strides as he did this year. Really excited to see what the future holds for him on the Bills.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

Can't watch the video on my phone. Blocked by NFL. But I agree Foster has the tools and apparently now has the will and focus.

it's only blocked on the site here.

click on "watch on youtube" and you'll be able to watch it.

watchonyoutube.jpg

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

...this kid heeding Shady's tongue lashing and McDermott's release and eventual re-sign served as major wake up calls for this youngster seem to be working...THESE messages hopefully are permanently ingrained in this lad's gray matter because camp competition looks pretty fierce.....wish I could remember the last time we were faced with "fierce camp competition"  predicament.....there's " (eventual) gold in them hills son"......you choose...

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

My hope is Foster continues to develop like he did after the PS mid season send down. If Foster continues to approach his career with the determination of working hard and getting better he can be a great one. He is young and needs guys to push him right now. I didn’t hear about the McCoy tongue lashing another poster mentioned. That’s why you need Vets around. Vets who work hard and are talented and good get the ear of the youngsters. The Vets can hand a guy like Foster a name and number and say ‘call this guy and ask him what he would of done different given a second chance’. The NFL is a privilege to play in. If Foster respects himself and the game he will be one of the pieces we look back at that turned this franchise around to where it belongs. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

My hope is Foster continues to develop like he did after the PS mid season send down. If Foster continues to approach his career with the determination of working hard and getting better he can be a great one. He is young and needs guys to push him right now. I didn’t hear about the McCoy tongue lashing another poster mentioned. That’s why you need Vets around. Vets who work hard and are talented and good get the ear of the youngsters. The Vets can hand a guy like Foster a name and number and say ‘call this guy and ask him what he would of done different given a second chance’. The NFL is a privilege to play in. If Foster respects himself and the game he will be one of the pieces we look back at that turned this franchise around to where it belongs. 

...think about the potential MILLIONS of financial rewards if you exploit the hell out of the opportunity.....these kids can earn more in their rookie contract alone than us working slobs will EVER see in a career working for what seems to be forever.....guess I missed the memo.....

2 hours ago, StHustle said:

Foster is the next Antonio Brown minus the shenanigans. Even better story tho cause instead of 6th rounder he went undrafted.

I was thinking the same thing watching him play that's who he reminds me of , 

3 hours ago, StHustle said:

Foster is the next Antonio Brown minus the shenanigans. Even better story tho cause instead of 6th rounder he went undrafted.

May just be getting a little carried away here 

57 minutes ago, Putin said:

I was thinking the same thing watching him play that's who he reminds me of , 

Seriously? ? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Nice. Thanks for posting!

His optimism is based on Foster's performance last year, plus the assumptions that 1) another speedster will take the pressure off of him, and 2) an improved o-line will give more time for the long plays to develop. Given the dismal state of our o-line and WR corps last year, combined with the off-season changes to those groups, it's safe to say that his assumptions are pretty reasonable.

Scientifically, it's a good hypothesis. I'm looking forward to seeing the experiment performed.

2 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

I don’t see any comparison.. Foster is also 3-4 inches taller than Brown. 

There are different ways to compare two things besides physical measurables. In this case the comparison is quite clear. Both players not highly regarded at all coming out of college who end up being big time deep threat playmakers and top rated receivers in the league. Foster was the most productive receiver in the whole league during that final stretch. That's a huge accomplishment with a rookie "inaccurate"  QB at the helm.

Is this a bold prediction? Sure. But I have very solid data to back this up. I'm not a homer type of guy either. Foster has potential to be every bit as dangerous as Antonio Brown.

• Like (+1) 2

Foster at the end of the year did not look like Foster early in the year. I’m not sure how much was him, how much was coaching or how he was used, but he didn’t look like the same guy. He actually looked like a legit NFL WR later in the year at times. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BurpleBull said:

Never heard a more captivating voice.

Better than a 10 minute video of the same catches over and over from different angles covered by some ***** rap song by Lil young cheezy or whatever they call themselves now. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Better than a 10 minute video of the same catches over and over from different angles covered by some ***** rap song by Lil young cheezy or whatever they call themselves now. 

"They"...cute.

The fact that you know that rappers' names often start off ''Lil" or "Young" suggests that you probably follow rap music a lot closer than you're letting on.

In any case, I mute the music in many cases; this guy's voice is definitely mute-worthy.

• Like (+1) 2