Daboll teaching Allen new philosophies

9 hours ago, JohnnyGold said:

I just watched that entire 17 minute video of Josh Allen.

The Buffalo Bills have a franchise quarterback--there's no way this guy won't be successful.

The potential is there, having watched how it really works in the NFL there are at least a dozen ways how he fails to reach it, most completely out of his control....

6 hours ago, StHustle said:

I'm still not sold on Daboll. His NFL resume is meh and had stretches of terrible play calling last year. My hopes are high tho...he seems to have the capability...hope he puts it all together this year.

Should we be concerned about our running game with Daboll?  I’m hoping it gets better with a more competent o-line.  Something to watch this year. 

Allen's change of shotgun footwork didn't come from Daboll.  So the connection that Daboll learned it from Brady and hmm now Allen is doing isn't how I heard it.  Allen says Brady sometimes has right foot back then sometimes left foot back - he went with what's comfortable for him.    

Last year Josh got the least snaps in camp, no line all season, zero running game, WRs that changed multiple times during the year...and was still decent. 

My expectations for the offense this year are high. Not Tom Brady high but I expect to see some consistent passing.