Jets hire Joe Douglas as GM

Nice hire by the Jets. 

I’m still not scared of the Jets though, as long as Woody Johnson owns the team. I just don’t see them having sustained success under the Johnson’s ownership. Even if they happen to be good for a couple years, someone in that building will do something to mess it up... lol. 

1 hour ago, BillsFan4 said:

Nice hire by the Jets. 

I’m still not scared of the Jets though, as long as Woody Johnson owns the team. I just don’t see them having sustained success under the Johnson’s ownership. Even if they happen to be good for a couple years, someone in that building will do something to mess it up... lol. 

If the mercurial and self-defeating Ralph Wilson could end up with a team that went to 4 straight SB's and 10 playoff trips in 12 years..........then success can happen for ANY modern owner if they hire the right people.

3 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

If the mercurial and self-defeating Ralph Wilson could end up with a team that went to 4 straight SB's and 10 playoff trips in 12 years..........then success can happen for ANY modern owner if they hire the right people.

I'm not concerned that the right people are a coach who was a loser in the same division and has never had his unit ranked in the upper half of the league except when he had Peyton Manning and a defensive coordinator who hasn't finished in the top half of the league for several years and only 1-2 spots better than the the coach they fired are the right people. I'm more concerned about Miami than the Jets.

Good Luck. The fact that he rejected them multiple times before they finally shoveled enough money down his throat to persuade him to change his mind is just pure Jets. Nice job Woody/Chris. I see your deal-making skills take after our illustrious president.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, CNY315 said:

Vat ees thees?  Like old days een Soviet Roosha?!  Comrade, come verk veeth oos, or go to gulag een Siberia?

49 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

its Hafthor Bjornsson 's brother :D

This GM looks like he could snap ‘Crazy Eyes’ in half if he has to...which he just might.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2