Yet Another Violent Trump Supporter Arrested

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Back to the thread title.  Yet Another?  So I guess this means it's happening a lot.  I would like the OP to list the long line of other "violent Trump" supporters who have been arrested.  

Tip is so lost that you couldn't find him with a GPS.

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

Libs love their 10 Hours Hate every day.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

?? 

Kinda funny that Tibsy used the "we were always at war with Eurasia" quote earlier ,

But doesn't understand Row33's reference.

Well.....................I guess not if you think about it.

?

17 hours ago, B-Man said:

Kinda funny that Tibsy used the "we were always at war with Eurasia" quote earlier ,

But doesn't understand Row33's reference.

Well.....................I guess not if you think about it.

?

Not shocked at all that TibOC failed to get it

On 6/7/2019 at 8:36 AM, Tiberius said:

Lake Erie and Lake Superior broke records for average water levels in May, as did Lake St. Clair on Detroit’s eastern edge, according to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. In May, Lake Erie also reached its highest level on record for any month.

Record- or near-record-high water levels are forecast to continue in the summer before making the usual downturn into fall.

The effects of these high waters have been wide-reaching. Recreational beaches have shrunk, and water has inundated docks and destroyed roads.

Lot's of rain? 

• 2 weeks later...

A man is accused of attacking a reporter outside a campaign rally for President Trump in Florida — a moment one state Republican legislator used to bait “so-called journalists.”

As thousands of people descended upon downtown Orlando on Tuesday to watch Trump announce his reelection bid, Orlando Sentinel reporter Michael Williams filmed the moments after security officers denied entry to some rallygoers carrying backpacks and beer. One of the men noticed that the reporter was filming and told him to stop.

Video shows the man approaching Williams, threatening to kick him in the genitals and trying to smack the phone out of his hand.

A Trump supporter tried knocking my phone out of my hand as I was recording him being kicked out of the Amway Center. #TrumpRallyOrlando #trumpinOrlando pic.twitter.com/p0IcqKCrSt

— Michael Williams (@michaeldamianw) June 19, 2019

The man, identified by police as Daniel Patrick Kestner, was arrested and charged with battery, a misdemeanor. Police said Kestner, a 51-year-old resident of St. Augustine, Fla., was found to be intoxicated and taken to Orange County Jail, according to an arrest affidavit.

Williams, the reporter, posted the video on Twitter, and the Sentinel shared his tweet. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/06/19/trump-supporter-arrested-after-smacking-reporters-phone-maga-gop-lawmaker-responded/?utm_term=.7f74c76d34a7

On 6/8/2019 at 11:32 AM, Dante said:

Lot's of rain? 

Lots of ice.  Cooler temps.  Cooler temps caused by more ice = less evaporation during prime evaporation months.  Same with less evaporation during hard freeze.

Yeah.  Then there is the rain.

Contrary to what then idiot @Foxx said above, diversions are a non-factor.

Screenshot_20190616-235820.jpg

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Foxx said:

nah. @ExiledInIllinois just won't operate the locks properly, as he wants to save the Asian Carp.

We are running the lock on demand.  At old Panamax length and width dimensions, a 1,000 foot long x 110 foot wide chamber will divert about 750,000 gallons of water per foot (head) the vessel is going down or up.  We have 5-7 feet of difference/head now.  Even with all that water, it's still considered "discretionary water."

I mentioned in other thread.  All the water Chicgao diverts (from drinking water to navigation) per day is just below what goes of The Falls daily.  Ontario, Canada puts in 25% MORE from the Arctic to Lake Superior.  That's for hyrdro production. Those (x2) diversions INTO ALL of the Lakes (Superior feeds the rest of the Lakes) were built during the war years. 

That's a lot of water, but if you check the graph I just posted, diversions are a drop in bucket to what's being lost.

Evap is the silent variable here because much of it will fall, be released outside the basin.  Cooler winters, less pollution turns the turns the years of low water levels around.  Yet, it's very much cyclical.  What would interesting to see is if they could mesh numbers with the solar cycle.  Has that been done?  I am still left, I am not denying Climate Change, but I believe there are other silent factors in place.  I am not going to just blame it on humans causing all the changes.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

We are running the lock on demand.  At old Panamax length and width dimensions, a 1,000 foot long x 110 foot wide chamber will divert about 750,000 gallons of water per foot (head) the vessel is going down or up.  We have 5-7 feet of difference/head now.  Even with all that water, it's still considered "discretionary water."

I mentioned in other thread.  All the water Chicgao diverts (from drinking water to navigation) per day is just below what goes of The Falls daily.  Ontario, Canada puts in 25% MORE from the Arctic to Lake Superior.  That's for hyrdro production. Those (x2) diversions INTO ALL of the Lakes (Superior feeds the rest of the Lakes) were built during the war years. 

That's a lot of water, but if you check the graph I just posted, diversions are a drop in bucket to what's being lost.

Evap is the silent variable here because much of it will fall, be released outside the basin.  Cooler winters, less pollution turns the turns the years of low water levels around.  Yet, it's very much cyclical.  What would interesting to see is if they could mesh numbers with the solar cycle.  Has that been done?  I am still left, I am not denying Climate Change, but I believe there are other silent factors in place.  I am not going to just blame it on humans causing all the changes.

in case it was lost upon you, i was being just a tad facetious.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/7/2019 at 11:37 AM, bilzfancy said:

How about the shooter at the republican softball practice that almost killed Rep. Scalise?

Why do we devolve into this hey you think this was bad, I'll defend it. You had someone vaguely associated with you who did something way worse.

I just don't understand it. Glad the dude got arrested, I'm actually a conservative, but I just don't see what anyone gains in a pissing contest of who is worse than the other. It's not a healthy relationship.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

52 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Why do we devolve into this hey you think this was bad, I'll defend it. You had someone vaguely associated with you who did something way worse.

I just don't understand it. Glad the dude got arrested, I'm actually a conservative, but I just don't see what anyone gains in a pissing contest of who is worse than the other. It's not a healthy relationship.

As a conservative, you sure are emitting a lot of "feelings" this morning.

• Haha (+1) 1