Yet Another Violent Trump Supporter Arrested

Where has 3rd been? 

A supporter of President Trump, who allegedly made more than 2,000 threatening calls to members of Congress over the past three years, was arrested, according to charging documents obtained by the Associated Press.

In his phone calls, the man, Scott Brian Haven, allegedly threatened to kill members of Congress and went on obscenity-laced rants about Democrats apparent efforts to dismantle Trump’s presidency. In one phone call last month, Haven said he was standing right behind an unnamed member of Congress and he threatened that he was about to “shoot him in the head.”

“I’m going to do it now, are you ready?” he said, according to the charging documents, which did not mention the names or political parties of lawmakers he threatened.

Haven was arrested in Kaysville, Utah on Tuesday and was charged with interstate transmissions of threats to injure.

Read the charging documents, via the AP here.

Why no post for Madonna, Kathy Griffin,  Bette Midler, James Hodgkinson, Snoop dogg,  De Niro,

Joss whedon, Mickey Rourke, Marylin Manson, Jessie Smollet etc etc etc

Nothing wrong with threatening violence on a duly elected president and his family though amirite, you dope.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Why no post for Madonna, Kathy Griffin,  Bette Midler, James Hodgkinson, Snoop dogg,  De Niro,

Joss whedon, Mickey Rourke, Marylin Manson, Jessie Smollet etc etc etc

Nothing wrong with threatening violence on a duly elected president and his family though amirite, you dope.

None of them have been arrested for anything. That's a false equivalency! That's all you guys got :lol:

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Seriously...............??

Lake Erie and Lake Superior broke records for average water levels in May, as did Lake St. Clair on Detroit’s eastern edge, according to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. In May, Lake Erie also reached its highest level on record for any month.

Record- or near-record-high water levels are forecast to continue in the summer before making the usual downturn into fall.

The effects of these high waters have been wide-reaching. Recreational beaches have shrunk, and water has inundated docks and destroyed roads.

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lake Erie and Lake Superior broke records for average water levels in May, as did Lake St. Clair on Detroit’s eastern edge, according to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. In May, Lake Erie also reached its highest level on record for any month.

Record- or near-record-high water levels are forecast to continue in the summer before making the usual downturn into fall.

The effects of these high waters have been wide-reaching. Recreational beaches have shrunk, and water has inundated docks and destroyed roads.

Awesome. Even after I admitted I was likely wrong with my assertion you still, like the the immature child you are, keep bringing it up. I guess that means I’ve been right with everything else. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Awesome. Even after I admitted I was likely wrong with my assertion you still, like the the immature child you are, keep bringing it up. I guess that means I’ve been right with everything else. 

That's what an immature adult would conclude for sure. Now go back and play with your GI Joe dolls 

ANTIFA, Black Lives Matter, Jussie Smollett, the guy who punched a conservative at Berkeley, the Sara Sanders hecklers, the Ted Cruz hecklers..............

Should I go on?

Independents and people who hold no political party can't stand you Democrats because you are nothing but a bunch of hateful hypocrites.

Look in the mirror before you accuse anyone of anything.

It just never ends with you fvcking scumbags.

For every incident that you call out a Trump supporter for, I can literally come up with 100+ incidents that the left commits. FACT.

But hey don't let that stop you, the left hates everyone that isn't them

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, njbuff said:

ANTIFA, Black Lives Matter, Jussie Smollett, the guy who punched a conservative at Berkeley, the Sara Sanders hecklers, the Ted Cruz hecklers..............

For every incident that you call out a Trump supporter for, I can literally come up with 100+ incidents that the left commits. FACT.

Hecklers? Wow, you want to compare this guy threatening to murder people, calling them with death threats to a heckler? 

Then, yes, I bet you could come up with hundreds of counter examples. FACT! 

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Libs love their 10 Hours Hate every day.

?? 

Also

Violent    ≠   Threatening phone calls

Certainly it's against the law and should be punished................but ? needs to hype it, since the thread's premise is so weak-ass

Edited by B-Man