Jump to content

518 lunch June 14 - much BILLLLLSSS (Bills) NEWS to discuss


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, mead107 said:

I will try and put a Saturday one together in July. 

Keep it away from Saratoga, traffic will be murder on the Northway on a Saturday, track opens early this year (7/11).  

See you Friday.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

@Gugny might be able to make it. But I'll definitely see you guys at 1pm at The Local in Saratoga.

 

Hope it works out.  Looking forward to it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
   On 6/11/2019 at 10:31 AM,  BillsBlue said: 

lunch time is rough haha ever think of a saturday or sunday haha?? 

Will try one in July. 

 

   On 6/11/2019 at 1:44 PM,  BringBackFergy said:

@Gugny might be able to make it. But I'll definitely see you guys at 1pm at The Local in Saratoga.

Saratoga county in Clifton Park at peddlers, Old man ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mead107 said:
   On 6/11/2019 at 10:31 AM,  BillsBlue said: 

lunch time is rough haha ever think of a saturday or sunday haha?? 

Will try one in July. 

 

   On 6/11/2019 at 1:44 PM,  BringBackFergy said:

@Gugny might be able to make it. But I'll definitely see you guys at 1pm at The Local in Saratoga.

Saratoga county in Clifton Park at peddlers, Old man ?

 

I am trying, actually.  It will be tough.  Lots of people out at work on Friday.  If my absence doesn't eff the team over, I'll be there.  I'm definitely going to work.  The only question is whether I'll be able to leave for the day at 12:30.  The Local has awesome tuna sandwiches.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gugny said:

 

I am trying, actually.  It will be tough.  Lots of people out at work on Friday.  If my absence doesn't eff the team over, I'll be there.  I'm definitely going to work.  The only question is whether I'll be able to leave for the day at 12:30.  The Local has awesome tuna sandwiches.

Order it extra crispy and saucy. Ask for The Local Special. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Order it extra crispy and saucy. Ask for The Local Special. 

 

Is that like the Local Special at Herro Dorry Nail Salon?

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...