Bills YouTube channel to feature more behind-the-scenes content

1 hour ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Good move.  I used to beg the team to put their video on YouTube for years.  The video player on their old site was a piece junk and didn’t load great on any device that wasn’t a laptop/computer

I hope it’s more than a collection of videos on their pages. 

Plus

Youtube videos are easier to copy over 

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I hope it’s more than a collection of videos on their pages. 

Plus

Youtube videos are easier to copy over 

They are but will the NFL do its copyright crap and make you go to YouTube to watch it instead of just viewing an embed? 

15 hours ago, White Linen said:

Some of the stuff last year and from the draft this year behind the scenes was awesome.  So glad there's more to come. 

I think they are trying to involve the fans more and justify their desire to never have a third party do it, like "all or nothing" or "hard knocks".

They want to control the perception of the team and what content is widely distributed, and of course they would. Why wouldn't they? That's why the team content always paints a sunshine and rainbows picture.

1 hour ago, MJS said:

I think they are trying to involve the fans more and justify their desire to never have a third party do it, like "all or nothing" or "hard knocks".

They want to control the perception of the team and what content is widely distributed, and of course they would. Why wouldn't they? That's why the team content always paints a sunshine and rainbows picture.

This is such bullcrap.  

Do you wish we had an organization that put out that they think they still have a bunch of holes, it'll be hard for this many new players to gel, so we're likely going to be 6-10?