2nd year breakout players from BR

15 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You BARELY know the proper forum to create this thread.  Am I right???

I won’t care where the thread is......as long as they are correct!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Wallace walked onto the prestigious Alabama Crimson Tide program, became a starter as a senior and won a national championship. However, NFL teams thought his combination of a slight frame (6'0", 179 pounds) and slow 40-yard dash (4.63 seconds) wasn't worthy of a draft selection. 

We know Josh Allen works with private coach during off-season and there was a story a few years ago about an academy for linemen that one of our players went to but I rarely hear about anything for DBs in off-season.  He should work with Don Beebe's House of Speed for a while but I am surprised that one of the retired premiere DBs not in a purple zoot suit (that outfit always reminded me of the Joker) does not have a camp or program for professionals.

53 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

the people too cool to care about the media are coming in here to explain they are, in fact,  too cool to care about what the media says and judge you for caring and posting this article in.....5....4.....3.....2.....

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

the people too cool to care about the media are coming in here to explain they are, in fact,  too cool to care about what the media says and judge you for caring and posting this article in.....5....4.....3.....2.....

Have I ever told all of you how extremely cool I am and how much I don't care about the media? 

Nice read! Go Josh I believe in you

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

We know Josh Allen works with private coach during off-season and there was a story a few years ago about an academy for linemen that one of our players went to but I rarely hear about anything for DBs in off-season.  He should work with Don Beebe's House of Speed for a while but I am surprised that one of the retired premiere DBs not in a purple zoot suit (that outfit always reminded me of the Joker) does not have a camp or program for professionals.

Every team has DB coaches for a reason as you can never stop learning

but some positions value coaching up more than others 

Corners can always work on their technique but it’s mostly a mental position. Every corner needs the physical gifts but if you are weak mentally you’re done

its all about pre game preparation, watching game film and studying opponents tells and behaviors. If you know what they like to run out of what formation and down and distance half the battle is won

if there is one thing physically he could work on it would be getting stronger and faster

Not sure how Wynn made that list.  He missed all of last season after only appearing in the Cheaters' 2nd pre-season game (as a backup) and tearing his Achilles, from he still has to prove he's recovered. Beyond that he's 6'2", which is short for an OT. 

Edited by Doc

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I think it's cool if you care what the media has to say. What I find odd is the glee over positive articles and rage over negative articles.

At the end of the day, results will be the only thing that matters. We all know Josh is a potential breakout candidate. 2nd year QB. Lots of talent. Improved team.

I personally read a lot of this stuff but take it with a grain of salt, good OR bad.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

I think it's cool if you care what the media has to say. What I find odd is the glee over positive articles and rage over negative articles.

At the end of the day, results will be the only thing that matters. We all know Josh is a potential breakout candidate. 2nd year QB. Lots of talent. Improved team.

I personally read a lot of this stuff but take it with a grain of salt, good OR bad.

Right there with ya man... lots to prove. I enjoy and obviously agree with the positive stuff while understanding any negative media views with a “prove it” approach. I can’t blame anyone with that view. 

I just get a kick out of the people that immediately come into threads like this and act like it’s all beneath them. 

• Thank you (+1) 1