How competitive are you?

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

How competitive?  I once broke a puero rican dude’s leg for sweatpant money.

I'm uncertain how I should judge you.  When you say sweatpant money do you mean money that he had in his sweatpant or money so you could buy sweatpant?

On 6/6/2019 at 2:41 PM, RochesterRob said:

In business?  With women?  Sports or games?  I am pretty competitive overall but my blood pressure goes up when it comes to business.  I am the sort of guy who if he won a few million dollars after taxes I would enjoy making my competition squirm as it would be the most fun I could get out of it.  Even without a windfall I spend lots of time figuring out how to get the jump on other people.  I wish sometimes my competitors could know this but when smack talk gets back to me that just lights a fire to try harder.  My biggest regret is not being able to push back harder against them.

So do you monitor then how many reputation points you have on this site versus other members?  ?

In my 20's I would have probably said pretty competitive mostly at the influence of colleagues/friends/family members.  Without getting all into full detail it really didn't get me in healthy ways of thought though.  I'd say now somewhere in the middle I guess?  Like if I sign up for a run or a chill making competiiton I wouldn't stress to win but wouldn't want to embarrass myself either.