Italian, Kielbasa, Chorizo, Bratwurst, Vienna, blood or...

2 hours ago, WhoTom said:

My Mom's sauce included meatballs, Italian sausage, and chunks of pork. It cooked all day on the stove, and by early afternoon, my brother and I were scooping up bowlfuls to eat with Italian bread.

Molta bella!

Oh yeah my grandfather would do sausage, meatballs and chunks of pork spare ribs too. I drool just thinking about it. 

55 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Patties or links?!?!?!? 

Actually other than breakfast sausage I believe it should always come in tube form.  Links are complete,  patties are just the “stuffing” squashed down.

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Actually other than breakfast sausage I believe it should always come in tube form.  Links are complete,  patties are just the “stuffing” squashed down.

Let’s see you enjoy an ‘Art’s Hoagie Hut’ sausage and capocollo sub when the sausage is still link form.  Lord, those were the days.

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 7:59 AM, BuffaloBill said:

I enjoy hot eyetalian sausage patties on the grill.  Get a little char on both sides, slap it on a burger bun with some mustard ... yummy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I enjoy hot eyetalian sausage patties on the grill.  Get a little char on both sides, slap it on a burger bun with some mustard ... yummy.

When I married a WASP, I had to politely educate her family on the correct pronunciation of "Italian."

My ancestors didn't come from EYE-ta-ly.

46 minutes ago, Gugny said:

If you can't get Weber's out your way...I'll send you a few jars...gotta go with that horseradish mustard.shoot me your addie if you need some.

3 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

If you can't get Weber's out your way...I'll send you a few jars...gotta go with that horseradish mustard.shoot me your addie if you need some.

I'll check the grocery store this weekend and let you know, thanks!

6 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

who doesn't love a perfectly curved Italian sausage just dripping with juices?  

Always use tongs..no forks.

9 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Italian sausages usually are limp and stuffed with fillers.

You need to find a better butcher...