Josh Allen vs Daniel Jones

I don't think Bills fans were ever as hating on the JA pick last year compared to the fan reactions of Giants fans to Daniel Jones... Do I feel sorry for them? NO!

But maybe we should be happy that the Giants waited till this year to select a QB....

Edited by DefenseWins
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

I really don’t know anything about Jones, but it seems like Giants fans are just in a complain about anything mood... probably justifiable.

They appear to be a disaster. I'm not sure how that glorified gym teacher still has a job.

I've had my criticisms but I don't know how Beane and McDermott seem so much more competent coming up under him. 

Maybe it's like one of those things where you have a boss or parent who has some glaring short comings and refuses to acknowledge them so you never repeat the same mistakes.

1 hour ago, DefenseWins said:

I don't think Bills fans were ever as hating on the JA pick last year compared to the fan reactions of Giants fans to Daniel Jones... Do I feel sorry for them? NO!

But maybe we should be happy that the Giants waited till this year to select a QB....

Slow - mo 1:07

2 hours ago, DefenseWins said:

When I 1st started watching & the guy keeps repeating "Take Josh Allen" I thought it was a clip from last year & I expected to hear the name Barkley and then expected to see the same guy a year later when they picked Jones.  All those Giants fans who wanted LB Josh Allen must have thought they could steal Josh Allen from the Bills just by drafting a guy with the same name.  ? 

Seriously, Giants fans reacted the same way in 1979 when the Giants took Phil Simms, so I wouldn't count out Jones as their long term answer.  

That was the most glorious video I've ever seen. Pure comedy gold. I love it.

But let's not forget. Lots of negative fan reactions from our QB pick as well.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Exactly.

Sammy Watkins much?

I don't recall ever getting actually mad whilst watching the Bills' first pick.

I think the "least happy," I've been in recent memory was when they picked Spiller at 9.  Of course, by the next day, I'd somehow talked myself into thinking it was a great pick.  But that's the last time that I was pretty silent and went, "huh?" in response to a Bills first round pick.

These past couple seasons have been pleasantly different for me!