Le’Veon Bell loses 500k in jewelry heist

36 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Some RBs are all about the bling.  I question anyone buying 500K of jewelry and leaving it unlocked.

Well if he sold some of the jewelry he could afford a gym and an insurance policy!

Yes he should have called Kraft for a reference and left the jewelry in a safe.

Tomlinson lost some pretty big diamond earrings during a game in Dallas when he was with chargers. IIRC he smartly had them insured. Why a player would wear thousands of dollars in jewelry during a game is beyond me. 

Kraft isn’t very good at keeping his jewelry either. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/heres-how-vladimir-putin-stole-a-super-bowl-ring-from-the-patriots-robert-kraft/amp/

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Tomlinson lost some pretty big diamond earrings during a game in Dallas when he was with chargers. IIRC he smartly had them insured. Why a player would wear thousands of dollars in jewelry during a game is beyond me. 

Kraft isn’t very good at keeping his jewelry either. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/heres-how-vladimir-putin-stole-a-super-bowl-ring-from-the-patriots-robert-kraft/amp/

I do not believe the story.  Kraft needed to pay help for spying and this was just a way he could make an excuse about losing ring.

• Haha (+1) 1

Wow what a complete idiot. $14 million last year and the $500k robbed by strippers. 

Happy for the strippers they just cashed in! Hahahaha 

Edited by wppete

She know where you hide it, tell me where it's hidden
She know when you're gone, tell me when to visit
We break in your home and take the specifics
And meanwhile, the b*tch on vacation with him
So she don't get blamed, we don't ***** chains
We find out addresses, and we don't leave messes
You'll only know that it's gone when you check it
Then your first thought is to start second guessin'
She say, "What's wrong?" He say, "Nothin', keep restin'"
She say, "What's missin'?", "How you know somethin' missin'?"