Le’Veon Bell loses 500k in jewelry heist

10 hours ago, JohnC said:

The thieving girlfriends can't be too bright. He knows their names. Maybe they used aliases? :ph34r:

Wait.  Are you saying "Booty" and "Licious" might be stage names?

I suspect someone in Bell's circle may have hired these broads.  He should be on the lookout for shifty eyed weirdos.

Edited by 4merper4mer

How far are the chicks gonna get? And how much do you think they’d get for the jewelry?  If they were smart,  they’re not, they’d ask him for 200k to buy an existing business and they’d have a nice living for a while. But these chicks will be sucking off the government tit for life 

10 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm honestly confused by the morality clique in here cheering on a robbery of a half a mil on a guy they don't know. The worst we know he has done was blaze up before a preseason game flight.

Other than that, the guy has managed his career the way he wanted to. It's his life and he wasn't a Bill when he did it. The hate is nonsensical. 

Yea, he looks dumb, for first, the 500k spent on jewelry and trusting two people who are evidently way worse than him.

But some idiot said you go girls.

I could dirty this thread up and take conservatives down the path of personal liberty and all that corny ***** they say.

I could also take it down the race path, because I honestly have no clue why a guy who wasn't under contract for Pittsburgh refused to sign the franchise tag, because it is his choice to not sign the contract is hated so much. 

Now it makes sense, it's the pro-choice element? 

I hope the dude gets his jewelry back, sells it and invests. But then again, should most of you be big on gold? The commercial on fox news tells me it's always valuable. You get a way better return on investment than the 10% a decade the stock.

You should all buy gold.

Any Ol Dirty B who is willing to load up the trash talk truck and parlay it into investment advice is a-ok with me. 

I'm going to buy some jewelry, have it stolen, recover it, sell it and #beatwallstreet. 

13 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

What is with RBs and jewelry problems?

Some RBs are all about the bling.  I question anyone buying 500K of jewelry and leaving it unlocked.

12 hours ago, Nester said:

Anyone else kinda shocked he does not have a gym in his house?

Well if he sold some of the jewelry he could afford a gym and an insurance policy!

11 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Well, if he's dumb enough to leave two prostitutes girlfriends at his home, with half a million dollars worth of jewelry that wasn't locked away, it's his own damn fault.

Yes he should have called Kraft for a reference and left the jewelry in a safe.

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

How far are the chicks gonna get? And how much do you think they’d get for the jewelry?  If they were smart,  they’re not, they’d ask him for 200k to buy an existing business and they’d have a nice living for a while. But these chicks will be sucking off the government tit for life 

Unless they are really stupid and try to sell it right away they might have trouble proving it was them unless he had film and then they can claim the Kraft defense with expectation of privacy.