Le’Veon Bell loses 500k in jewelry heist

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

Sucks for him. Once he's done with football and goes bankrupt because he spent all his millions on dumb *****, he ain't gonna have nothing to sell or pawn. Some of these guys are so stupid.

But that holdout tho...

I'm honestly confused by the morality clique in here cheering on a robbery of a half a mil on a guy they don't know. The worst we know he has done was blaze up before a preseason game flight.

Other than that, the guy has managed his career the way he wanted to. It's his life and he wasn't a Bill when he did it. The hate is nonsensical. 

Yea, he looks dumb, for first, the 500k spent on jewelry and trusting two people who are evidently way worse than him.

But some idiot said you go girls.

I could dirty this thread up and take conservatives down the path of personal liberty and all that corny ***** they say.

I could also take it down the race path, because I honestly have no clue why a guy who wasn't under contract for Pittsburgh refused to sign the franchise tag, because it is his choice to not sign the contract is hated so much. 

Now it makes sense, it's the pro-choice element? 

I hope the dude gets his jewelry back, sells it and invests. But then again, should most of you be big on gold? The commercial on fox news tells me it's always valuable. You get a way better return on investment than the 10% a decade the stock.

You should all buy gold.

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm honestly confused by the morality clique in here cheering on a robbery of a half a mil on a guy they don't know. The worst we know he has done was blaze up before a preseason game flight.

Other than that, the guy has managed his career the way he wanted to. It's his life and he wasn't a Bill when he did it. The hate is nonsensical. 

Yea, he looks dumb, for first, the 500k spent on jewelry and trusting two people who are evidently way worse than him.

I could dirty this thread up and take conservatives down the path of personal liberty and all that corny ***** they say.

I could also take it down the race path, because I honestly have no clue why a guy who wasn't under contract for Pittsburgh refused to sign the franchise tag, because it is his choice to not sign the contract is hated so much. 

I hope the dude gets his jewelry back, sells it and invests. But then again, should most of you be big on gold? The commercial on fox news tells me it's always valuable. You get a way better return on investment than the 10% a decade the stock.

You should all buy gold.

It's not that deep man . I think most just dislike the Jests and want to see their new toy malfunction asap

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

It's not that deep man . I think most just dislike the Jests and want to see their new toy malfunction asap

Maybe you're right. I don't want him to play well against us at all. But I've always liked le'veon. I feel like he has gotten some hate on here for his decision since last year.

I think it was the wrong one, but it is his decision to make.

I hear ya, perhaps I'm way off the mark. My bad.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Nick the Greek said:

Didn’t Dontae Whitner get a lot of jewelry stolen when he was playing a game for the Bills? 

I don't recall whitner. Could have missed it. It kind of sounds familiar now that you mention it.

I remember Woods house in LA getting robbed while they played I believe the Vikings on a Thursday night last year.

49 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

You should all buy gold.

You are correct; I do not know Bell. That said an athlete that has multiple "girlfriends" and doesn't think.... hmm.... maybe I should lock up my possessions or wait until my non trustworthy "girlfriends" leave is what makes it funny in my opinion. This is like the Robert Kraft thing to me; my routing interest is in players/owners embrassing themselves by doing illegal activities

• Like (+1) 2